5.9 CR and 6.7 parts, blocks, cranks, heads & more

Let me know if your still gonna be in Texas towards the end of the year. I'll take a 6.7 short block if you've still got one or a block an crank.

Thanks, Wil

People, I will NOT attempt to ship "heavy" parts, such as cranks or cylinder heads, by means no less than truck freight, which generally is not less than $135 for a head or crank.
I will not do shipping quotes, as that is up to you to pay for and arrange, though I can guide you through the process.

Good resources for getting quotes on shipping LTL are sites such as Freightcenter.com or Freightquote.com

Mark.

How about valve cover and injector plug plate for a 06. I am gathering parts to swap my 03 to an 06 ECM.

I have the 2006-'07 rocker cover (with the all-important bolts), injector gasket/plug assembly AND the aluminum rocker box.
$125 SHIPPED.

Mark.

Was playing tear down boy in the shop to-day and took some teaser pics of 6.7 bits. :snoop:

Attachments

• 6.7 rebuilders1.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders2.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders3.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders4.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders5.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders6.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders6.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 STD+Crank1.jpg
    6.7 STD+Crank1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 STD+Crank2.jpg
    6.7 STD+Crank2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 STD+Crank3.jpg
    6.7 STD+Crank3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.7 rebuilders7.jpg
    6.7 rebuilders7.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
So,
I am looking for a clean 6.7L block to use in a daily driver. (just a long block is fine but dont want a fire damaged one)
I dont want to have to bore it out as I feel the coolant passages are close enough to cylinders as it is.
I want a wiring harness and ECM from a 06 5.9L or any as long as it will work with my EFI Live
I also want a valve cover off a 5.9L that will bolt on my 6.7L Head

Last edited:
No 1997s or earlier.
I do have a 1998 Non-Brazilian 12 valve STORM block.
It could be a Navistar (USA) block, but most likely it's a Mexican one.

Mark.

All of the 6.7 Block and Crank stuff I currently have is spoken for.
I don't have a spare 5.9 harness or ECM at the moment and no available '06 or '07 5.9 valve covers.

Mark.

Since the bulk buy deal died, here's a CURRENT LIST of what is available.

CLEAN 6.7 blocks, standard bore and will hold there, 2 available, $1000 each.

Distressed 6.7 blocks, these all need at least a .020 over bore, most are due to rust from water down the cylinders in fire jobs, excellent candidates for deck plate engines, $700 each.

6.7 cranks, all standard and should polish nicely, $750 each.

DISTRESSED 6.7 cranks, these need at least a .010 or .020 cut, or a combo of the 2, $200-$550 each.

5.9 OR 6.7 heads with no cracks, $600 each.

5.9 or 6.7 heads with cracked intake runners (for A/M intakes), $300 EACH.

5.9 CR CP3s, good runners, $250 each SHIPPED.

6.7 CP3s, good runners, $350 each SHIPPED.

BASIC Dis-assembled 6.7 long block, includes nice cylinder head, nice standard bore block, early machined cap rods, all standard crank, $2750

ALL PRICES FOR BLOCKS ARE FOR BARE ITEMS, NO OIL PUMPS, COOLERS, COOLER COVERS, TIMING CASES, OR OIL PANS ARE INCLUDED. THOSE ARE AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST.

SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER! I WILL SHIP WITH A BILL OF LADING PROVIDED BY THE BUYER!
I WILL NOT HANDLE THE SHIPPING END BEYOND PALLETIZING, PROVIDING DIMENSIONS, TERMINAL OPTIONS AND FREE DROP OFF AT A TERMINAL WITHIN 60 MILES.

I am in Texas at the moment and on the rig I have a complete 6.7 with a 2wd 68rfe transmission, engine harness, ecm and all accessories.
Ask for anything you might want.

Mark.

Back