5.9 CR and 6.7 parts, blocks, cranks, heads & more

I'm a ways out on actually trying to go to Cali, at this point guys.

Mark.

What can you do on 3 6.7 blocks that need 20 over or sleeved? We will check on shipping if you could ship them?

Damn Mark I got excited when I saw you and CA in the same sentence! When you do come a .020 over 6.7 block for me! And those rods too! I got some parts if anybody is in So Ca Also know where a lot of 6.7 and 5.9 stuff is in San Fran area!

yup got to find the guys info! PM me your number or text me 858-395-8289
Andy
Okay, so you're asking me for 6.7 stuff, yet you know where there's some LOCALLY?

Not wanting to torpedo my own sale(s), but I think the next move is obvious. :hehe:
You need to start pimping commonrail stuff. LOL

Mark.

Okay, so you're asking me for 6.7 stuff, yet you know where there's some LOCALLY?

Not wanting to torpedo my own sale(s), but I think the next move is obvious. :hehe:
You need to start pimping commonrail stuff. LOL

Mark.

I wish I could but the guy wants to sell it all as a package and I don't have that kind of money! Seeing you do this for fun... I think you have a few k laying around? LOL

Mark, I PM you again.

Damn Mark I got excited when I saw you and CA in the same sentence! When you do come a .020 over 6.7 block for me! And those rods too! I got some parts if anybody is in So Ca Also know where a lot of 6.7 and 5.9 stuff is in San Fran area!

I'm looking for a CR 5.9 block maybe a head and crank.

I don't care where I get this stuff from. I need a 6.7 block and head and JP wants wants 2 6.7 blocks at a reasonable price. I can take a road trip and meet you some where mark and pick the stuff up. Have driven to Wyoming to pick up parts and cars a few times. Pm me a price on 3 blocks that need 20 over or sleeved a 6.7 head, and a nice 5.9 crank and I will get with JP and see if we can figure this out to work for all of us.

If anyone else in cali want stuff from Mark I will bring it back for a price but it will cheaper than shipping.

If anyone else in cali want stuff from Mark I will bring it back for a price but it will cheaper than shipping.

If your going to meet Mark and willing to haul parts back, I would be interested in 2 CR 5.9 blocks that would clean up to no more then .20 over, a good CR head, oil pan and maybe crank. How soon are you planning on going?

Don't have a plan at this point, need to get a package together for all that want parts, get it all paid for or the money to me and set up a meet with mark someplace. I don't mind making the road trip as long as it's worth my while and can save everyone a little coin. I have the time to go right now if it is planned out properly. I'm game to bring back whatever. Need to know exact amount to see if a trailer will be needed or not.

is an industrial cummins 6.7. Manufactured in 2011 the same base engine as a dodge ram? Just the block and head?

Back