5.9 CR and 6.7 parts, blocks, cranks, heads & more

Picked up 4 more blocks and 6 nice cranks.
I'll work with folks a little if they want volume.

I am heading to MARYLAND and VIRGINIA within the next 2-3 weeks (maybe sooner), so if you want this heavy, expensive to ship stuff, HIT ME UP, rates aren't going to get any better than me delivering personally!

Mark.

Current pricing and volume:

3 Standard blocks that will maintain, $1000 each.
5 blocks needing at least a .020 bore, or sleeved, $800 each.
6 standard cranks that will polish, $750 each.
Cylinder heads that will run, no shelf cracks, $600 each.
Cylinder heads that are shelf cracked, or rusty, $300 each.

Reply, PM or Call/Text 402-780-5127.

Bump 'em up.
I'll do $600 each on standard cranks, some need a hard polish due to minor, minor speckle rust.

Mark.

Wish you would make it out to Southern California, I could still use a block or two.

Oh, believe me, I'm wanting to get out there.
It just takes time and money.

What blocks were you wanting?

I supposedly have a buyer out that way for cylinder heads, once that's sorted out and the Maryland trip out of the way, I can head south and west.

Mark.

Pm me a deal price on 3 dp worthy 6.7 blocks and three good 6.7 cranks that will not need over sized bearings. Also need the main caps with the blocks and oil pans.

Thanks

Wish you would make it out to Southern California, I could still use a block or two.

Oh, believe me, I'm wanting to get out there.
It just takes time and money.

What blocks were you wanting?

I supposedly have a buyer out that way for cylinder heads, once that's sorted out and the Maryland trip out of the way, I can head south and west.

Mark.

I talk to you at the end of last year on the phone, I'm looking for a couple of 5.9 blocks and possibly a crank.

Mark you plan on coming through Kentucky in the next few weeks I need a 5.9 cr head

If you make a trip out to Southern Cali I'll be on board for a 6.7 block, crank for sure and possibly a head as well.

im still waiting for my pm to be replied to!
Kinda' been trying to play catch up and just lost your PM in the shuffle. Sorry. :(
At this point I can safely say that I don't have any of what you seek.

Mark.

Need 2 sleeveable blocks in Ca.

Make that 3, I need a sleeveable 6.7 block in cali also. Can ship all 3 to JP and I will come out and pick it up if it saves on shipping costs.

Last edited:
If these guys are getting blocks coming to California, I may be interested in getting a few pieces.

Back