Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Well it's all there, and 3.21 gears I guess you want to run over 90, ha.
Our truck had 3.41 gears? I think I remember with a 13spd. Id catch myself running over 90 at like 2am. Pulling around a 40k gross trailer, so light.

Well it's all there, and 3.21 gears I guess you want to run over 90, ha.
Our truck had 3.41 gears? I think I remember with a 13spd. Id catch myself running over 90 at like 2am. Pulling around a 40k gross trailer, so light.

I put it on lopro 22.5’s, and the 3.21’s will work well around here. 60mph will be direct (11th), 70mph when I’m loaded on the interstate in 12th, 75+mph in 13th when I’m empty, or in a hurry. :hehe:

Pretty pleased with the weight also. With just under 1/4 tank of fuel the other day it weighed 15,360 lbs. With the current amount of fuel and my 48’ spread axle Cornhusker hopper tare weight would be 24,940 lbs. Add 100 gallons of fuel and it’ll still be under 26,000 lbs.

Last edited:
I put it on lopro 22.5’s, and the 3.21’s will work well around here. 60mph will be direct (11th), 70mph when I’m loaded on the interstate in 12th, 75+mph in 13th when I’m empty, or in a hurry. :hehe:

Pretty pleased with the weight also. With just under 1/4 tank of fuel the other day it weighed 15,360 lbs. With the current amount of fuel and my 48’ spread axle Cornhusker hopper tare weight would be 24,940 lbs. Add 100 gallons of fuel and it’ll still be under 26,000 lbs.

I can tell that grass is dry, otherwise the next pic would have been of you pulling it back on pavement with that dead axle. More helpless than a 2WD diesel dually. Lol

There were 23 different variations to go out there. They all go together to make a prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh Ricky!!!! Just ventured onto Facebook, seems you're keeping some critical information from this place!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He bought a Volvo didn't he?

I have half a mind to track you down and beat you like you deserve...

Oh Ricky!!!! Just ventured onto Facebook, seems you're keeping some critical information from this place!!!

Maybe a little. But then again I’m not active on here at all anymore.
24b27e5b0c16fa38c19616ca2bc2df7a.jpg

I have half a mind to track you down and beat you like you deserve...

Maybe a little. But then again I’m not active on here at all anymore.
24b27e5b0c16fa38c19616ca2bc2df7a.jpg

Hahaha, always welcome to stop in and post up anytime! Congrats on knocking up your lady!

I’m surprised it took that long lol

What, that it took a while for one of your swimmers to make it? It only happens on the first "try" when it wasn't really a "try"!

Congrats Rick, just remember the swimmers learn after the first time and it never takes as long the second time, no need for Irish twins.

Back