Cummins Common Rail injection parts

I do have a couple of sets of 6.7 tubes, yet.
$75 SHIPPED for a set of 6.

Mark.

Mark, is the jury still out on whether or not 6.7 injectors will work in a 5.9? Tried looking it up last night and didn't see any hard evidence on if it will or not. I'm thinking maybe they'll work in that '03 motor with an 06-07 ECM?

Very good Info. So to clarify, does it only not provide the correct voltage at startup or is the voltage constantly too low? If they'll work and be ok I'd be interested in a set of 6.7 injectors from you. Sorry for the thread derailment!

Simply put, the 6.7 injectors won't work properly with the 5.9 ecm.
I'd sooner keep them than run the risk of you burning something up.

Mark.

Thank you for the info and tracking down that good article for me. Keep me updated on the ECM and harness we talked about. Should be getting the motor next weekend.

Hey mark I would take a 5.9 rps and a FCA if you have those available. Just let me know sir

The CP3 injection pumps are in danger of being sold to a core buyer, I'd make someone a decent deal on all of them, rather than core them out, otherwise this is what I still have, with pricing:

6.7 CP3s, all had clean fuel in them when removed, good FCAs on all, $300 each SHIPPED.

5.9 CP3s, all these had clean fuel when removed, as well, good FCAs on all, $225 each SHIPPED.

6.7 injector lines and fuel rail, w/rail sensor, $150 SHIPPED.*

5.9 injector lines and fuel rail, w/rail sensor, $125 SHIPPED.*

6.7 transfer (push) tubes, $75/set SHIPPED.

5.9 transfer (push) tubes, $30/set SHIPPED.

*= Will part out, sensors, individual lines, bare rails, etc.

I also have some fuel supply lines, fuel filter housings and other fuel parts, just ask.

Reply, PM or call 402-780-5127.

I could send you a crispied one, pay shipping.
Might even have a nut and gear, if that helps.

Mark.

No longer selling CP3s as "runners".
Selling as "cores" only, cores are $200.

Mark.

Might be a stupid question, but what are the difference between the 5.9 and 6.7 transfer tubes?

The 6.7 tubes have a slightly larger feed hole and are all around slightly beefier in construction.
They also have only one index instead of 2 small BBs for indexing.

Mark.

Any more 6.7rail abd lines? I need the cp3 feed to the rail and rail to the filter housing

I don't have any 6.7 rail or lines of any type available at the moment.

Mark.

Back