2nd Race added at Silver Dollar Raceway

ahhh, Dave ?? is track time going to be an issue at this shin dig ? TnT that day and I just saw this.....

http://www.dnidrags.com/

some tracks don't care for diesels as it is, I'd bet money that group of ricers won't either.

ahhh, Dave ?? is track time going to be an issue at this shin dig ? TnT that day and I just saw this.....

some tracks don't care for diesels as it is, I'd bet money that group of ricers won't either.

well i do know that this track loves diesel trucks.All the people are a bunch of good country people.But with another event going on it mite be a issue .not really sure..it was nice to meet you this weekend ty.if you don't know who i am i'm donny's boy

well i do know that this track loves diesel trucks.All the people are a bunch of good country people.But with another event going on it mite be a issue .not really sure..it was nice to meet you this weekend ty.if you don't know who i am i'm donny's boy

ah ha ! I meant to ask you what your names were on here. It was good to meet you guys too... I had someone to hang out with :) I'll see you guys at this one.

Folks you won't have to worry about some one getting out of line and messing things up at Silver Dollar. There won't be any camping out at the track and we have our own Po Po driving a unmarked silver Ram. He will rattle some gourds if needed. I have been to Silver Dollar many times and always felt welcome. One of my favorite tracks.
Billy

Looking forward to seeng everyone again. My truck won't be here until 2 weeks after this race, but I still like to watch good racing.:Cheer:

Coming down Friday night. Where's a good place to stay close by?

Looking forward to seeng everyone again. My truck won't be here until 2 weeks after this race, but I still like to watch good racing.:Cheer:

2 yrs in the making Diane.... that's got to be one bad a$$ truck. Looking forward to eventually seeing it run :ft:

Byron is the closest. Just off 75.
Come on down and watch me and Ty go down the track side by side. About the only time I get to see a vid of my truck.
Billy

Robin and I will be heading there friday night. we are going to help David and NADM where we can and i may get to enter the bracket class .

Mike

No, not at all. This track knows me and Jeff and have watched Jeff grow this sport in his area. He is looking forward to this event.

I selected it because it was a date where we could add to the program instead of being the whole program. As long as we respect the track, and each other, everything should be fine. If not, I am sure you will be able to read about it by that Monday. :hehe:

Darren is planning on having his S-10 here, and hopefully most of the Pro Street/Unlimited Street trucks can make it and we have a good showing of QD's and ET trucks. First time since Jeff had his event here in 2000 that diesels have invaded this track. I am hoping to warm the local crowds up about us so they will come back in September when we have the 8th Annual DPM shootout there.

Normal payouts apply.

What time does this start? First I had seen about this race, and I feel the need to see some diesel drag racing.

2009-05-23 Mayfest Diesel Drags

Silverdollar Dragway

Reynolds, GA
Silvr Dollar Dragway
42 Raceway Drive
Reynolds, GA 31076
NADM diesel truck drag racing!

NADM all classes will run including Clean Diesel Competition! Earn points and cash purses!

Gates open at 8AM, tech to start 9AM, racing starts at 10AM!

Silver Dollar Raceway is located in Reynolds, Georgia. We are 23 miles west of Interstate 75 on Georgia Highway 96. We're 50 miles east of Columbus and 40 miles southwest of Macon. We are 100 miles south of downtown Atlanta.

Coming from the north on I-75 southbound, take exit 149 (Byron, GA). Follow Highway 49 south to Highway 96. Take Highway 96 west through Reynolds. We're less than a mile west of town on the left.

Coming from the south on I-75 northbound, take exit 136 (Perry, GA). Take Highway 341 north to Fort Valley. Travel west through Fort Valley to Highway 96. Stay on 96 through Reynolds. We're less than a mile west of town, on the left.

Coming from Columbus follow US 80 east to Georgia 96 (stay on the 4-lane). Continue through the traffic light in Butler another 8 miles. We're on the right. We are around 50 miles east of Columbus.

Coming from Macon go south on I-75 and follow "Coming from the north on I-75" above. We're about 40 miles from Macon.

We are located directly across from Ray's Paint and Body Shop on Georgia 96, less than a mile west of Reynolds.

Our track location is 32 degrees, 33' 32" North and 84 degrees, 07' 00" West and our track elevation is 445 feet msl.

Back