2nd Race added at Silver Dollar Raceway

I just booked a room in Fort Valley at the Days inn it looks like it is not too far away! FYI $59

Will this event run long into the night? Just curious as to how late it will run if I need a hotel for saturday night?

Will this event run long into the night? Just curious as to how late it will run if I need a hotel for saturday night?

Should prob. only be early evening but I'm sure the drinkin and hangin out will last quite a while after....lol

Not for me tho, I've gotta be on duty at 5:45am Sun. morn..!!:bang

I talked to David today and he told me the gates open at 12:00 Sat., not what is posted in prior posts. Hopefully he will chime in soon.

Ty, the Quick Diesel calss will not begin until at least 9 p.m...... No need to be there early!!! Bwahahahahahah....... :hehe: :hehe:

Amy

you too !!! Steve must be shivering in his drawers :hehe: My wife will be helping Penny with Reg. so we don't have a choice but to be there on time

Seems there will be some good competition there so I'm kinda skeered too. Billy Ram has it out for me :doh:

Green machine or Dennis Perry gonna be there?

haven't heard about the Green crew but, the TS crew will definitely not be there. It's too bad cause a goal of mine was to beat their damn QD truck. Maybe one day... maybe not.

Back