Let's see your pullin hitches!!!

The average diesel puller doesn't care or doesn't realize the mechanical advantages to be had.

mines a DD moving the hitch in is not is not condusive to the operation of my truck..

now if its life is 300' at time i sure would.

most rull state hitch hast to be past the body of the truck and of dropt he hook straight down on the hitch.

mines a DD moving the hitch in is not is not condusive to the operation of my truck..

most rull state hitch hast to be past the body of the truck and of dropt he hook straight down on the hitch.

i agree with that and in my case, i usually tow a truck to the pulls with the same hitch i hook too, so its gotta work for both.

Then if the rules say the hitch must be past the body...then mine will be 1/32 out past the body!!! There is few things in pulling that is free and one is leverage...use it to your advantage!

New Pulling Hitch

Here is a hitch that I made for a guy here in Wisconsin. Fully adjustable with just pulling a pin and just the turn on a screw. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• DSC02506.jpg
    DSC02506.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 263
  • DSC02507.jpg
    DSC02507.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 161
Here is a hitch that I made for a guy here in Wisconsin. Fully adjustable with just pulling a pin and just the turn on a screw. Let me know what you guys think.

Pretty slick, do they give him grief about the hook interfering with the adjuster?

No, no one has said anything. As long as you turn it so it is straight across there is about 3.75" clearance in there. Picture is deceiving(sp?). Next one will have a different loop on it so there is more room.

Here is one that I bought from a guy. The welds didn't penetrate good when he welded it and I broke the vertical piece loose from the gussets and the horizontal piece the second time I used it. Got it rewelded and all is good now. The first 2 pics are after it was rewelded.
I love this hitch...nice solid piece.

Attachments

• truck 005 (Large).jpg
    truck 005 (Large).jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 119
  • truck 004 (Large).jpg
    truck 004 (Large).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 148
  • truck stuff 002 (Large).jpg
    truck stuff 002 (Large).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 128
  • truck stuff 001 (Large).jpg
    truck stuff 001 (Large).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 183
if anybody needs a pulling hitch let me know

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• hitch 1.jpg
    hitch 1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 73
1107090853a.jpg

1107090853b.jpg

I think people are compensating for something when they build some of these hitches... who needs 18 adjustment holes? Or 75 lbs of steel used? Geez, simple works.

DSCF2452.jpg

DSCF2458.jpg

DSCF2456.jpg

DSCF2484.jpg

Before...
DSCF2484.jpg

After... with the hitch moved forward.
DSCF3579.jpg

Back