Truckers, lets see your rigs!

And some wacky belt trailer stuff Western builds
ce98a3e104a02d009dc55724578841d9.jpg

Got a cousin looking for a DT466 manifold off a truck to put on his tractor. Anyone here have one laying around or know where one is at?

I really like the colors, I just don't like the layout

The colors are awesome... The layout sucks and that hood screams AIDS.
If they woulda took those colors in a traditional stripe design or something it woulda been killer.

Gonna be hard to get ddg outta that back hopper...

Never hauled a load and never plan to. Divider goes to the top so you don't have to fill the back hole.

DDG's around here are on the same level as pulling rail containers.

Last edited:
I used to haul them out of Lloydminster Saskatchewan and Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, in the winter time it wasn't so bad, but if it was hot outside when I'd load by the time I got 8-900 miles away with it, the chit was baked/packed into the wagons like a loaf of bread, it was terrible

You guys could always spray your hoppers down with your KY or mount your vibrators on the sides.

:hehe:

Or get an ugly ass belt trailer.

:hehe:

You guys could always spray your hoppers down with your KY or mount your vibrators on the sides.

You willing to part with your 55gal drum of KY? We all know a guy that likes dodge tow mirrors could probably climb up the ladder and just fart and totally lube the inside of the trailer.:poke::kick:

Back