Truckers, lets see your rigs!

907 whp real working truck, no smoke and works from 1000 rpm upwards. I dont believe 117 hp drivetrainlosses though.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1457698629712.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457698629712.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
Definitely won't work with potatoes, because they won't be above the bows in the front, but will be like a foot above them in the back. DDG's are a ****ing bish to haul with shurlocks, you crank your tarp down after loading, then after 100 miles they've settled and you have to do it again. I'll keep the straps on this one, that will make my life easier.

Electric tarps are the real shlt. Just hit the button on your remote as you're driving and tighten the tarp on the fly

This is the problem with that type of system on a spud buggy
cb988b8e70be3f4a8fb27e0e4911fc48.jpg

So Western designed and built these, dedicated spud hoppers with a fold down rear door and a tarp system that slides from the front. So much moar Betta.
a9b24b10db97c3b2c56f16e4f48ca1ee.jpg

Last edited:
Not when having a manual tarp costs you a spot in line.

All the places here have become nazi's about it. When I used to haul grain you could roll it to be probed and never touch it again. In fact with a high sided hopper I wouldn't roll it for days unless the trailer was full or raining. Now they make you shut them after they probe for "dust control" which is BS because I traveled 50mi with it open loaded so I know the dust is gone. Makes the electric tarps more valuable.

Haha. I'm switching them out for the long flat tops as soon as they show up, I ordered a pile of them. I knew these would get a rise out of some of ya. :D

Back