Ohio TS convoy

you did awesome joel,, that video kicked asss!!!! let me dig up the pics I have of the convoy and I would like to e-mail them to you!

CoonSmile, thanks for let'n me hang out with you and your buddys over the weekend, i had a hell of a time! Maybe ill see you guys at IRP. I got a few pictures of steves and your trucks ill post up, i gotta a bunch of video from the sled pulls too ill try to post.

Connecticut.

CoonSmile, thanks for let'n me hang out with you and your buddys over the weekend, i had a hell of a time! Maybe ill see you guys at IRP. I got a few pictures of steves and your trucks ill post up, i gotta a bunch of video from the sled pulls too ill try to post.

Connecticut.

no problem connecticut!!! too bad we didnt get your burnout leaving the days inn parking lot. post up some pics :rockwoot:

I must say I had fun getting tanked with you aswell SMILE!!! :chug:

:Cheer: yea i had a blast. i hope IRP turns out like TS, if not better.

sonic, never seen anyone drift a 10 foot tall truck, until u pulled into the days inn parking lot :hehe: very impressive :rockwoot:

Oh Irp is going to be sweet!!!!!!
Who Was the fella that was in the convoy, that was recording dyno vids. I'd like to see mine. Jason Was he hanging out with you

That was GreenBeast. I know he plans on posting them on youtube. He got a bunch of video on Saturday too.

Oh and IRP will be a blast. I'll have the Ford to play with :D I already have the front axle in, tommorrow night is some chassis paint, rims and tires, and finishing up the engine compartment so the motor can go in Saturday.

Jason

Dont worry, IRP will be fun no matter what! Heck your In the Indiana Crews back yard!

Cant wait to see some convoy vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not quite as confident that IRP will be as popular. In fact I doubt it can even come close to matching TS, but I could be wrong. I'd love it if it was, I love seeing a massive amount of people in the stands watching. But I get the feeling the DHRA mess will hurt the turnout.

:Cheer: yea i had a blast. i hope IRP turns out like TS, if not better.

sonic, never seen anyone drift a 10 foot tall truck, until u pulled into the days inn parking lot :hehe: very impressive :rockwoot:

:rockwoot::rockwoot: Yeah I can drift it purdy good,,if that damnd truck wasnt on the other side I woulda swung it all the way around the corner!!!LOL but it was aton of fun!!! Im still scratchin my head why I dont have any tread left on my tires... I mean hell I thought all tires were WEAR-OUT PROOF??????:hehe: deff. great times!!

Lance after Lima your going to need some new meat under that thing. Tires are going to shot. Oh well ROCK IT TILL THE RUBBER FLIES OFF:Cheer:

:rockwoot::rockwoot: Yeah I can drift it purdy good,,if that damnd truck wasnt on the other side I woulda swung it all the way around the corner!!!LOL but it was aton of fun!!! Im still scratchin my head why I dont have any tread left on my tires... I mean hell I thought all tires were WEAR-OUT PROOF??????:hehe: deff. great times!!

you left some rubber on south bound 75 just a little north of cincinnati. i pass it everyday on my way to class, so i would be glad to pick it up for ya :hehe:

you left some rubber on south bound 75 just a little north of cincinnati. i pass it everyday on my way to class, so i would be glad to pick it up for ya :hehe:

Nice now if I can just figure out how to scrape all that rubber up and melt it all back toghter i mite have one new tire???:bang

Back