Ohio TS convoy

That's Awesome, thanks Ron! I know you have some "on the road" video too so post the link ....PLEASE! :Cheer:

Who has the video of when we were on the way to BG from the Pilot?

thanks for doing the video!!! its awesome its now gonna be on my myspace page!!! yeah chris was moving I had to get the olgirl runnin hard cause chris gets moving in a hurry!!!! lol

I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKED THE SHIRTS!!!!! I THINK THEY WERE A HIT..... we have gotta do this again!!!!!!

HOOB I think it was keplinger that had the red D-max on the trailer.... I have a few pics of him pullin if you want them... I would post them but they are too big and I cannot re-size them acutally I have alot of pics that could use re-sized!!

Yeah we are working on getting more ready. I'm just learning how to do this stuff. I don't even own a video camera yet. The other guys with me had the cameras. Daniel, the 12 year old boy videoed everything. I think he went through 4 or 5 hours worth of tape. There will be more as we can get this all figured out. Ron

Yeah we are working on getting more ready. I'm just learning how to do this stuff. I don't even own a video camera yet. The other guys with me had the cameras. Daniel, the 12 year old boy videoed everything. I think he went through 4 or 5 hours worth of tape. There will be more as we can get this all figured out. Ron

sweet video :pop: keep em coming!!!!

and yes that was my buddy scott video taping out the back window of smokinrebels (cummins forum) truck

doin good n8kxh keep up the good work...i was the red doge with single stack that u convoyed with for a little while on the way back to ohio with the 2 other dodges

Those were from Wayne. I'll have to get Daniel to put some up on their photobucket page. Looks like that link will be the whole album. As we get them transferred we'll add them.

joel, congrats on placing in the quick diesel drags!!!! not to mention a personal best ET

Yeah, that 11.77 was AWESOME Joel!

Chris

Thanks guys. I'm going to the track Thursday to try to beat that since I was leaving the line at Beechbend with 1.9X 60' times. That Pro-tree had me spooked and I only left the line with 10lbs of boost the whole night. :doh:

I should have some video of my runs as soon as Youtube stops acting up.

Thanks guys. I'm going to the track Thursday to try to beat that since I was leaving the line at Beechbend with 1.9X 60' times. That Pro-tree had me spooked and I only left the line with 10lbs of boost the whole night. :doh:

I should have some video of my runs as soon as Youtube stops acting up.

ms coon smile got a pretty good pic of your truck boosting on the line...ill post it up when i get her camera

Back