NGM Diesel goes 4.95 @ 145 1/8th mile

Congrats! Now you have to run it backwards towards the tree and then average it to get an official record though. LOL

Unfortunetly nobody is ever going to care except for Swole and Jesus

Love you too "T" !
lol

I'm just happy for Wade on his new " Personal Best " trap speed.

It's no different than me or anyone putting our personal best in our Sigs.

He knows and I've told him too, to claim a record It'll have to be done at an event / race. This isn't about a record. It's about a man and his team / sponsors putting in hard work and time and getting good results.

Congrats to Wade, Team, & Sponsors.

It's no different than me or anyone putting our personal best in our Sigs.

Yes it is David...Wade touts himself as a "Professional Drag Racer" for over 20 years!! First, I don't know how that is even possible when he is all of 30 years old. :rolleyes: Regardless, a "Drag Racer" races! That means lining up against another competitor at an organized race...not seeing how fast he can go by himself.

In the 2+ yrs Wade has had the truck running, he has lined up against another vehicle at a race only twice that I know of and that was at the same event. Not much of a "Racer" if you ask me.:blahblah1:

Last edited:
Correct me if i wrong but i believe this s-10 is faster...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341690884.873224.jpg
4.588 1/8th mile?

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

7ca69c6

We own the Fastest 1/8mile pass in Diesel truck history!

Not sure what the Sidewinder's 1/8 MPH was, but your not even close in ET. I believe that fastest is delineated by MPH and quickest is by ET. You should probably do a little more research before making such a statement. Still a hell of a pass, congrats, why don't you come and play with the big boys at a real diesel race, you might have some fun. We all could admire your truck and all learn from you since you've been doing it so long. I started drag racing in 1960 and I'm still learning.

Last edited:
Back