Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Reskinning hoppers isn't a big deal, but where the axle got torn out from under that pup, there's probably no fixing it because the main structure of the trailer is damaged

Might as well weld stilts on it and make a grain bin. LOL

Insurance company may not total it, boss man says we're going to hold off on going up to get it until he knows for sure what's going to happen, if they total it, the Wilson trailer dealer in Edmonton is going to end up with it, if not, I'll go up with a lowboy and bring it down to Wilson trailer in billings Montana where they'll rebuild it.

Here's a pic of a newer low bed I got to play with! T800w with a Murray detachable gooseneck.
u8u4y9yd.jpg

John

Yes sir a Pete if it's the same rig buddy runs fast too barely passed him doin 130

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, a purple W900B used to pull em, now a red 379 pulls em, the light style is one of a kind so I know we're definitely talking about the same set haha. That 379 has a 550 cat, 18 speed, and 3.36 rears, she's got some loooooooong legs

Blue one is an e model with a 10 speed.
Black is mechanical, 15 double over, full gauge package, etc. At one time the black truck was for sure a very classy ride. But it's been neglected and I'd like to see if I can't bring a little shine back to it. However I'm undecided as to which one ill take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'd go for the black one in that case. Fukk ten speeds

Haha!
It's certainly been neglected though and that's why I may just take the blue one... But I'm just attracted to the black truck. That and it doesn't have mufflers so its just normal for the young kid to want that one. As of right now though the ac doesnt work but he said he would get it fixed if I wanted that truck.

Clay bar the sh1t out of that thing and it would probably shine up, its just oxidized

The inside pretty slutty too... Just seriously lots of little things. I really like it though. I hate that big bunk buuutttt... I just like a lot about it.
The blue one, is just newer, pretty well all I can say about it, that and it's cleaner but i have all this week to clean which ever one up I choose.
Just sucks because it'll end up just dirty again because of the nature of the job.

Back