Here it is! The Billet "Batmowheel"!

Bump for a map...

germany-map.jpg

Yeah, wish I could spin it alot harder becuase it would pick up alot more. I am only doing 52psi max total psi and only producing about 25psi out of the big turbo. I wish I had a back to back with the cast because that was huge down low increase, like 200hp/400ftlb increase at 1700rpms. I was never really happy with how my twins ran with the cast 475/96 becuase it was extremely laggy compared to the single turbo that I was running previously. Topend was fine with the twins just sucked driving around town and coming up on boost. The billet wheels in the atmosphere turbo made a huge difference in drivability so it is pretty much all I sell now. It is definitely marketing at its best and I can't blame them for it, there will be alot of used like new turbos flooding the forsale market very soon. I will probably not go this route with my billet wheels that I had them make for my vgt and lb7 turbos, and offer them to any one that has a 4094 based turbo. Thanks again Bullseye for the great products, most of my customers are running Bullseye based turbos! They won six different points championships in sled pulling in 4 states so we must be doing something right.:charger:

Mark, I pm'd ya but figured I would ask on here as well. When you switched from the std. billet wheel to the batmowheel and picked up all that low end power, did you keep the same 96mm/1.32 a/r hotside the previous 475 billet charger had? Thanks.

Mark, I pm'd ya but figured I would ask on here as well. When you switched from the std. billet wheel to the batmowheel and picked up all that low end power, did you keep the same 96mm/1.32 a/r hotside the previous 475 billet charger had? Thanks.
I think I remember him saying yes, just compressor wheel changed.

I forgot to ask, were those runs and and all this data based off the same size spec charger on each ie; inducer/exducer on the comp and turbine wheel and same turbine housing only difference being the new fangled wheelio?

On my truck the wheel was the same sizes everytime just new designs.

Perhaps this answers the question I asked above? Mark, can you confirm? Thanks.

Also, was the billet 475 the batmowheel replaced a 7-blade billet wheel or 6-blade like the batmowheel?

Has any one started selling just a Batmowheel yet? Ive seen on some sites offering the batmo for stock replacement wheels on stock turbos.. What about for a S366?

Just the Garrett version and the hx40 version have been released so far. I dont think the S300 & S400 will be available any time soon, if ever.

No, but I do have a Batmo GT 42 that can be sold without exhaust housing to save some $$. The new Batmo GT 42 wheel only works with their race cover, so the wheel is not a drop in.

Back