powerbraking...

Clearly ony one person so far in this thread knows what they are talking about, but thanks for all the cum stains chipping in, you guys are cool.

Clearly a couple of people have told you more or less how to get it done (since you can't wait for trans tuning or a better transmission) and with the "cum stains"? Really? Save your tires and shut up, or learn how to tune your truck... and shut up...

Step one- get old windshield washer fluid tank/motor assembly.

Step two- route delivery hose to rear of truck.

Step three- install y block into delivery hose.

Step four- install two branch hoses onto y block.

Step five- position branch hose ends above rear tires.

Step six- fill tank with used motor oil.

Step seven- go to hardware store and purchase the largest chain they have in the store.

Step eight- chain your truck to a tree.

Step nine- roll truck forward to take up any slack in chain.

Step ten- Now you are ready for tire shredding, smoke throwing awesomeness.
With the bag the chain came in, put this over your head whilst sitting behind the wheel. flip the switch for your new pimp juice smoke show option. Take deep breaths and start applying throttle while the oil is spraying your rear tires. By now you should have smoke and tires should be spinning at will.

Don't worry you really do look super.

supa_tard-1.jpg

Clearly ony one person so far in this thread knows what they are talking about, but thanks for all the cum stains chipping in, you guys are cool.

gI_0_2422112112ZW3BZ1.jpg

Better set aside some pocket change for some trans upgrades first. As said- before you break something.

Last edited:
I'm a novice when it comes to dually burnouts, but on a single rear wheel applications, I've got a little experience.

For me, the easiest way to perform a burnout is listed in the 6 easy steps below:
1. Left foot on brakes.
2. Push accelerator to the floor with right foot.
3. Hit the lock up switch.
4. Immediately hit the overdrive-"on" switch.
5. Hold the motor tached out 4100 rpm or so...around 148 MPH
6. Collect trophy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f-HSh3KH8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f-HSh3KH8[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm a novice when it comes to dually burnouts, but on a single rear wheel applications, I've got a little experience.

For me, the easiest way to perform a burnout is listed in the 6 easy steps below:
1. Left foot on brakes.
2. Push accelerator to the floor with right foot.
3. Hit the lock up switch.
4. Immediately hit the overdrive-"on" switch.
5. Hold the motor tached out 4100 rpm or so...around 148 MPH
6. Collect trophy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7f-HSh3KH8

You should have asked for the new slicks you want instead of a trophy Will:poke:.

:D

Just FYI... I built a tune today from a Smarty base with the transmission protect turned off. So far it looks like all those settings we cant see yet carried over to the new flash...let the tire roasting and transmission breaking commence....

My truck spins the tires on accident. LOL

I tried doing a burn out in my Lincoln last night. No such luck. Maybe I should start a thread....

If it is raining and I crank the steering wheel really hard I can break the dual lose like a mofo. :hehe:

this guys next thread is going to read....

good news i wsa able to turn torque management off as well as tranny protect

bad news, its in 1000 pieces under my truck, can i jbweld the case back together?

Back