CompD Party at SEMA

LOL, thought you knew!!! The worst part was that you kept picking him up over and over to get the perfect pose!

That's because you said we didn't get the picture the first try, so I had to do it again. He started it with the "can you make yourself shorter?" comment. No, but I can do this.. :hehe: I never know who anybody is, I stood there talking to him for the longest time with no clue. I didn't realize it until I looked up his band. The funny part is I made the comment to him "Well at least I've got a picture with you before you're all famous" with those "impolite" hand gestures.

Did you hear the comment he made after the photo? "At least he's dressed" Mother fvcker. :hehe:

LOL, Aaron said "At least he's dressed"? And Kyle - your dang phone was defaulted to pics with no flash, so of course it took forever to get a good shot!

We did not get out of Steve's until 3am. Great time from what Tracy tells me.
Thanks to every one that helped clean up. Hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks again for the food Brad!!! BTW, just so I can justify writing it off on my expense report, ISSPRO officially sponsored the chips, dip, and some of the liquid refreshments (3 cases).

Thanks again for the food Brad!!! BTW, just so I can justify writing it off on my expense report, ISSPRO officially sponsored the chips, dip, and some of the liquid refreshments (3 cases).

That was all you? Thank you Michael!

Back