Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

I'd give it a shot, just use GoJo for now.

Low Budget Diesel
5185 NE 116th St
Mitchellville, IA 50169

LOL...I just noticed the name...is it legal to put the words low budget and diesel in the same phrase? So far nothing I've done with these engines is close to low budget.

Now combine 'marine' with 'diesel' and you'll understand what b.o.a.t. really stands for.

Jeff

Mike Pendergrass
300 W Warren
Ozark MO 65721

Do you have a website we could check out?

Sent from phone

LOL...I just noticed the name...is it legal to put the words low budget and diesel in the same phrase? So far nothing I've done with these engines is close to low budget.

Now combine 'marine' with 'diesel' and you'll understand what b.o.a.t. really stands for.

Jeff

It can be on a low budget, depends on where you go and what you consider a low budget.

FYI...all requested samples have gone out.

If for some reason you don't receive yours by Monday (to be safe) please let me know and we will resend.

Jeff

Got my sample, haven't worked on anything recently so its just been sitting.

Well tonight i got bored and decided to yank a front tire of my truck, mock up my "new" wheels, and grease everything. My hands were a silvery/red/black mess from all the grease, never-seize, brake dust, road grime, you name it, it was on my hands. ONE wash with the Zolex stuff, and didn't even use a whole lot, and my hands were clean! Has an odd smell to it, but definitely going to buy some in the future.

Got my sample, haven't worked on anything recently so its just been sitting.

Well tonight i got bored and decided to yank a front tire of my truck, mock up my "new" wheels, and grease everything. My hands were a silvery/red/black mess from all the grease, never-seize, brake dust, road grime, you name it, it was on my hands. ONE wash with the Zolex stuff, and didn't even use a whole lot, and my hands were clean! Has an odd smell to it, but definitely going to buy some in the future.

Thank you for the feedback.

I think I forgot to mention to you guys that it doesn't take a whole lot to get the job done...that one oz sample should be good for 4-5 washings. Jamie my concrete pumping diesel mechanic partner can get 8-10 washings out of one. Now I am mentioning him because he is going to quite hurt that you found the smell to be funny...he personally picked that smell because it wasn't too anything...just fresh. While we didn't want to smell like solvent anymore we also didnt want to smell like perfume or cologne.

Maybe I'll just tell him the good parts :)

I'd like a sample as well if you don't mind, I'm about to tear my 7.3 all apart and I used up my high dollar snap-on hand cleaner.

Russell O'Brien
930A Orpheus Ave
Encinitas, Ca 92024

Back