Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

Ive been using it as well, works awesome, been saving it for the end of the day seeing that my hands never get a chance to recover after washing them 3-5 times a day. The zolex leaves them feeling refreshed not like the gobi desert.

Ive got 6 or so washes out of that package so far and only about half done, only use about a finger tips worth and thats on really bad hands. It takes off all the stuff that the orange clean leaves.

I'll try mine this weekend. Hopefully going to shear some trees with the skidsteer....so naturally, I'll need some hand cleaner. :D

Ive been using it as well, works awesome, been saving it for the end of the day seeing that my hands never get a chance to recover after washing them 3-5 times a day. The zolex leaves them feeling refreshed not like the gobi desert.

Ive got 6 or so washes out of that package so far and only about half done, only use about a finger tips worth and thats on really bad hands. It takes off all the stuff that the orange clean leaves.

The perfect use for our product!

Welcome to CompD. Bust Out Another Thousand :hehe:

I'd be happy to try some of your cleaner out. I currently use fast orange and/or go-jo. 105B ft dix rd, pemberton nj 08068 is my shop address.

Last edited:
Thanks for the sample. It is great stuff takes everything off that has never come off with other products. Will be placing a order shortly.

I got a sample off your website and i can tell you that i works a HELL of alot better than that GO-JO or Fast orange. Living on a farm you get some really bad smells on your hands. Well i can tell you that it take the $hit smell off! lol Got to order acouple 3 pounders soon!

Used mine this weekend, had oil on my hands from a change in the Jetta. Got it right off and nothing left like normally with gojo or others.

Holy santa clause chit. Impressive product. I won't lie, I thought "O great, another fricken hand cleaner. I'm cheap so I won't turn down free."
. It worked amazing though. Ordering some soon!

Would like to try it as well. Would be nice to get my hands clean without a chemical smell afterwards.

Kai Zimmermann
619 Magnolia Rd
North Brunswick, NJ 08902

Doesn't make good lotion if you need to spank it in a pinch. Only negative I have to say about it.

I have your product! I like it! It smells fine, and it does the job. My hands still dry out after any major repair, just not as severe as the other hand cleaners.

Thank you for the Sample! I will be looking into purchasing more.

Went junkyarding today..
Brought some Joes with because of squeeze bottle and dry use..
Then i got home and used Zolex to get the rest off..
Needless to say it gets the black out if the cracks in my knuckles and my hands are finally clean.. Been using the sample for the past 2 weeks, and i still have over half the bag left! A dab will do ya for sure. Ordering a can soon!

Back