Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

Well, heck. I thought Joes did a great job getting my hands clean.

But I'll try a sample. Always looking for better stuff.

Jordan Koehn
442 Leuschner Rd
Victoria TX 77905

Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Can you use this cleaner without water? That's the main reason I use Joe's, in case im not around a water source.

Gotta have water. keep it by the sink to clean everything off your hands Joes won't get off when you get done for the day.. It honestly works that good.

Welcome!!! That's a beautiful boat!
I'd defiantly like to try some. I work at an oil casing company and its quite hard to get that pipe dope off your hands!

John Schiedeck
794 Greene St.
Rio Oso, CA 95674

Thank You!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't make good lotion if you need to spank it in a pinch. Only negative I have to say about it.

I guess it depends on how rough you like but thanks for testing the alternate use.

I'll probably remove that from the recommended usage list.

Bought some for my hoise and bought more for my work. Def a selling point to the ourchasing dept when it takes the fish smell off your hands.

Welcome to compd! I'd love to give that stuff a shot!

Taylor Mason
220 Fort Henry Loop
Rexburg, Idaho 83440

Welcome to compd! I work in a label printing company and I get some nasty inks on my hands. I'd like to try out some if you don't mind.

Daniel Wise
1495 Watson Rd. S.W.
Corydon, IN 47112

Thanks for the welcomes.

BTW, these last sample requests have gone out.

Daniel, we've gotten mixed reviews from printers on our hand cleaner. It may have to due with the type of ink (pigment or dye-based) but nobody has ever given us a clear picture of which it cleans better. I had an uncle (since passed on) in the business who taught me how to run a Davidson 2270(I think? It's been a while) multi-color press and who had me making plates all summer when I was a teen so I have an affinity for the printing trade and I would love to have a solution for that industry.

Jeff

Ill take a sample too please, use gojo at work. Also I really like the snap on medicated but ill try this...thanks.

Chris malanowski
6140 Bristol ridge dr
Canal Winchester Ohio 43110

Craig Conely
AirServ Corp
4703 Allmond Ave. Suite C
Louisville, Ky 40209

Send info on ordering if it works as good as everyone is talking!

This stuff works great! I've gone through half of a sample pack and washed my hands probably 10 times or more. It gets off some nasty grimy stuff too. As soon as I run out of my current supply I'll be ordering a large quantity of this!

Thanks for the welcomes.

BTW, these last sample requests have gone out.

Daniel, we've gotten mixed reviews from printers on our hand cleaner. It may have to due with the type of ink (pigment or dye-based) but nobody has ever given us a clear picture of which it cleans better. I had an uncle (since passed on) in the business who taught me how to run a Davidson 2270(I think? It's been a while) multi-color press and who had me making plates all summer when I was a teen so I have an affinity for the printing trade and I would love to have a solution for that industry.

Jeff

We use waterbase inks and uv inks. Anything will take off the waterbase but the uv stains your skin. It's worth a try, if not I need something at home for when I work on my truck.

I've been using the little personal tubs and I love it! Dad too, I'm going to have to try a dispenser next.

Dont forget me!! 4 fulltime mechanics go through some soap!!

Got you covered. It should have gone out late last week but I wasn't in the shop so it might have gone today.

Keep an eye out for it and if you don't get it by Thursday PM me.

Jeff

Just used some of my sample for the first time. My hands were basically black from grease and soot. Very impressed with how well it works. Best hand cleaner I've ever used, hands down. Will definitely be ordering some soon.

Back