Truckers, lets see your rigs!

No pictures, but I’ve seen just a few.

Good luck getting the brackets to survive. The shock/inertia of the fender moving every time the tire hits a bump kills brackets even faster than frame mounted brackets.

This. I will say i used a set with minimizer plastic fenders. They have been on for years and still goin strong. I think the stainless and aluminium fenders dont give and it fatigues the mounts. Where the plastic just flops around.

This. I will say i used a set with minimizer plastic fenders. They have been on for years and still goin strong. I think the stainless and aluminium fenders dont give and it fatigues the mounts. Where the plastic just flops around.
These are minimizes, and the structure surviving is what has us concerned. It's purely cosmetic so it's not a deal breaker.

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

These are minimizes, and the structure surviving is what has us concerned. It's purely cosmetic so it's not a deal breaker.

The only pic I can find. They been on sense 2011.

Attachments

• 138 (2).JPG
    138 (2).JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 0

I find the nuline genders to be a more forgiving plastic than minimizer. Summer and especially winter. And they are half the cost. Minimizer warranty is a joke at best.

I will look in to them. We are still feeling out which products are going to cause the least issues.

I will look in to them. We are still feeling out which products are going to cause the least issues.

Never used the nuline fenders. I do know that that company was happy enough with those minimizers that they started installing them on every tractor. They probly installed 50 sets in the past few years.. Hell, guys have dropped the lowbed neck on em and they just kinda fold back into shape

Never used the nuline fenders. I do know that that company was happy enough with those minimizers that they started installing them on every tractor. They probly installed 50 sets in the past few years.. Hell, guys have dropped the lowbed neck on em and they just kinda fold back into shape
It's funny you post a white and green tractor. I'm trying to get them to let us paint these fenders green to match.

I’ve dropped my lowboy neck onto my fleet engineers poly fenders a couple of times. They pop back into shape on there own. I want hodgebuilt fenders but I know what would happen after a week.

I have a mechanical lowbed and only have an inch each side to play with. Needless to say I’ve clipped them. The nuline have held up well.

Dad has minimizer and they cracked much easier than mine and didn’t pop back as nice. I walk on mine as well.

At half the price I’ll stick with them.

I’ve dropped my lowboy neck onto my fleet engineers poly fenders a couple of times. They pop back into shape on there own. I want hodgebuilt fenders but I know what would happen after a week.

Just did a set of fleet engineers a few weeks ago. Pretty nice other than the radiuses were off from each other some. Fleetpride on sale for like 260 bux was a bonus

Attachments

• 20191222_163957.jpg
    20191222_163957.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20191220_181327.jpg
    20191220_181327.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 0
These are the kind of fenders I like. They don’t spring back into shape if you hit them, and I’d probably choke anyone I caught walking on them. :hehe::hehe:

Attachments

• 3BA7E679-8D91-44B6-86DC-3463B3B2EEC6.jpg
    3BA7E679-8D91-44B6-86DC-3463B3B2EEC6.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 0
Just did a set of fleet engineers a few weeks ago. Pretty nice other than the radiuses were off from each other some. Fleetpride on sale for like 260 bux was a bonus

The radius is rarely "off" as tehy are all made in the same mold. It usually has to do with how they were shipped or stored. I always fix the radius when mounting.

The radius is rarely "off" as tehy are all made in the same mold. It usually has to do with how they were shipped or stored. I always fix the radius when mounting.

Customer adjusted the radius of his fiberglass ones the other day. 2nd time he’s done it. Lol
b4e01d55556ff30b6ac697e6a35a5286.jpg

Back