Arlington,TX Dyno Day Feb. 21st

Thats huge numbers for a twin turboed truck:hehe:

Codys 655 on a SFS 62 is damn good

Not trying to start a pissin match here but when you beat 676 hollar at me...

No really I was stoked to get that. I know I have twins but they are some of the smallest on the market just two s300's. I thought if I got 600 that would be great seeing the twins are rated at 575 from BD. Dont know how they get that number though. Im happy with my setup, might upgrade to the race twins one day.

Not trying to start a pissin match here but when you beat 676 hollar at me...

No really I was stoked to get that. I know I have twins but they are some of the smallest on the market just two s300's. I thought if I got 600 that would be great seeing the twins are rated at 575 from BD. Dont know how they get that number though. Im happy with my setup, might upgrade to the race twins one day.

Give me your number dick head. Ill be calling you in the next week or two. Already hit 600hp and i have a huge handycap over you CR guys.

595.3 + 4.7=600

why the heck can people say they are at 650 when they only dyno 645 and no one gives them hell.

But on the other note I would be a little dissapointed with all the money spent on twins and not make more power than a single turbo that is still functionable and can be towed with...

Like I said they are small twins and who says you cant tow with twins? They are actually better IMO. These are two s300 turbos not S400, S480 or whatever. Dont hate congratulate... And like I said when you hit 675 then you can talk ****... I dont care if you got a handicap or not it is what it is...

Hell I didnt say a dang thing until jktcummins had to make his smartass comment. I like Cody and Chance and I wish we could have all been there at one dyno. Doesnt mean we have to bash each other now. And I dont have anything to prove. If someone beats me then so be it good for them I wont be talking any ****. Like I said Im more than happy with what I got and thats all that matters to me.

Last edited:
Like I said they are small twins and who says you cant tow with twins? They are actually better IMO. These are two s300 turbos not S400, S480 or whatever. Dont hate congratulate... And like I said when you hit 675 then you can talk ****... I dont care if you got a handicap or not it is what it is...

i sure hope this was not directed at me because my comment was for j man and i have made well over your 675 so i can talk chit like you say. first off i wasnt talking to you, i was asking for the 1500hp sheet.

I know who you were talking to and I was talking to JKTCummins not you bud settle down. Re-read my post and you can figure it out. And congrats you are the BIG dog. What have you made by the way if you care to enlighten us???

Back