Arlington,TX Dyno Day Feb. 21st

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
The dyno is going to be a Revolution Motor Sports-www.rmstexas.com- $60 for 3 runs on the dyno. Duallys will have to pull their outside tires off. We will have all the stuff there to pull them. They are going to move the dyno outside for us so i hope the weather is good. There will be plenty of parking for everyone. We will have 8-9 hours to dyno or they will stay a little longer if more trucks show up.

No work in 2 months and now I have work there is a dyno, figures! I even got the truck back together and need to get an idea where it is at.

i lost 5th gear today hammering through the gear's and dont know if i can get it fixed by sat, what kinda of numbers gain or loss will i see if i run it in 4th
bad thing about it is that i just put a upgraded billet shaft in last month.

I wouldn't even bother going in 4th. 5th loads it more and makes better numbers.

Brandon........... I can come get the truck and put it on the rollers for you............. :p

I am not sure that i am going to make this one. I dont know if my truck is going to be together still waiting on a turbo, injectors, lines, and a inj. pump.

I am not sure that i am going to make this one. I dont know if my truck is going to be together still waiting on a turbo, injectors, lines, and a inj. pump.

You need to get that pump sent off, its been sitting in the shop floor for 4 days now. I will get that manifold blasted today. You have it sold yet?

I will be there watching.

I may put my truck on the rollers kinda wanting to hold out until Alvarado

Get my old tst updated and a dr p box to replace my puck and I'll tell you where the keys are.

Ha! Don't act like you're not jealous Anna.

I'm not Greg, the keys aren't that easy to come by.

Back