Arlington,TX Dyno Day Feb. 21st

I was told it was just a dyno to see what you got I am not sure if there are classes or payouts.

Im gunna go to try and tune some on my truck for the dyno on march 14th in alverado.

hopefully someone can chime in with more knowledge on the event

Dang I would love to go but homework and a long drive is holding me back! Hope yall have a good time though.

I got this from the Lubbock dyno thread that was cancelled and sayed it is moving to arlington so The payout may be the same..

Gunna see what a little bit of nitrous does to my truck

Hosted by

WEST TEXAS DIESEL PERFORMANCE

The dyno will be at Complete auto in lubbock. WTDP will be donating money to the top hp on diesel only and Dr.Performance is donating 500 to top hp on nitrous.

Starts up at 8 that morning.

If anyone is interesed please give us your name and color/make of truck so we can sing you up.

Anyone know what the final result in the dyno was?> I left around 12 from the RMS place and dynoed at hotstreet.

We must have just missed you at hotstreet, we ate lunch at RMS and then i got my truck on the dyno and then we headed to hotstreet and we all put our trucks on his dyno. I think 655hp was the highest of the day, but i could be wrong.

Thanks again to West Texas Diesel Performance for putting on one hell of a fun and great day.....and yes, I believe it was 655 as the highest but I could also be wrong!

we had 670 something hp and 1445 ftlbs
at dreamchasers. lakelife79 put that down
on his sleeper 07 model 5.9

man anything over 600 is big in my
book with a single or twins.

what is about the max power for a single?

700 or so. Pritty sure the manvan went 728 on a single but not 100% on that.

I made 583 hp at hotstreet with just my sig. and 38lbs of boost. Im ready for some headstuds and a cp3!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

nice - what else you got under that hood..
besides one big arse turbo LOL

:nos:

that was actually Reb Brown that did that number, it was just a large single and some nitrous. drove the truck everyday with that turbo as a single. drove surprisingly well.

did he have any sticks or anything else to support ?
would guess he had studs and such to hold the motor
together.. i wouldnt mind having a 1200hp dd !

and here is my dyno sheet - doesnt look that awesome
now that we're talking 1200 here LOL

dynoquadx2on5.jpg
[/IMG]

I thought those were pretty good numbers Jason with nothing but a tuner, I was impressed

yeah no kidding - wish you could
have gotten on the rollers.

say you gonna make
it down to austin anytime soon..

Back