6.7L Boost Controllers

DieselDiva

Pure Diesel Power
Check them out here.

This Boost Controller not only removes the factory boost limit on your 6.7L Cummins, it allows you adjust the factory boost curve to your liking on the fly.

No More Boost Limit

* The Boost Controller removes the factory boost limit that causes poor performance and high EGT's.

Reatime Control of Your VGT

* This Boost Controller not only removes the factory boost limit on your 6.7L Cummins, it allows you to move the factory boost curve up for quicker spoolup or down at cruise to gain mileage! Our testing has netted 1-2 mpg.

Stackable

* This box will stack with any other product out there.

Perfect for Towing or Performance

* The Boost Controller gets the turbo spooled up quicker which allows you to get the load rolling.
* For the performance crowd, faster boost means faster times at the track or further distances at the sled pulling track.

so, why would you turn it down? Seems like WFO is the way to go 100% of the time?

Burner, you'll want to keep the vanes closed more when towing, to allow the truck to build more boost, keeping EGT's down.
When cruising empty, you'll want to keep the vanes open so that you don't build as much boost, therefore keeping backpressure down and increasing economy.

I have one and it is the SH!T for towing, I really like it. Keeps my egt's down and milage up. If you want to smoke the he!! out of somebody just open it up and get with it.

DieselDiva,

I noticed by boost with the Edge w/Attitude & MP-8 at 33 lbs.
Although the EGT's hit 1350* at about 100 MPH.
Will this fooler help me?
The EGT delete is on its way.
By the way, DPF is MIA.

A group buy?????

WAYNES WORLD

DieselDiva,

I noticed by boost with the Edge w/Attitude & MP-8 at 33 lbs.
Although the EGT's hit 1350* at about 100 MPH.
Will this fooler help me?
The EGT delete is on its way.
By the way, DPF is MIA.

A group buy?????

WAYNES WORLD

If you watch your boost, it probably only spikes to 33lbs and then drops down to under 30.
The fooler will help increase your boost, sustain higher boost levels, and lower your EGTs.

Group buy.. I'll see what I can do.

If you watch your boost, it probably only spikes to 33lbs and then drops down to under 30.
The fooler will help increase your boost, sustain higher boost levels, and lower your EGTs.

Group buy.. I'll see what I can do.

DieselDiva,

Put me down for the first one in the group buy.:poke:

WAYNES WORLD

6.7 Boost Controllers

I get up to Chicago about once a month for work. I will probably be there in the next week or two... I can show you first hand how it works.

Curtwall,

I would be grateful for the opportunity to go for a ride.
You can reach me 708-738-7653.
Although the life of a local trucker isn't easy.
Workin for the man.:what:

WAYNES WORLD

tHIS SEEMS LIKE AN EXPENSIVE SMOKE SWITCH......... i see 38-39 psi on boost all day at WOT and have hit 40 once this past week..... also this fleece doesnt work well with the edge... more testing needed to be done. also the fleece only moves the vains to a set point then the ecm takes control..... i believe that its not what people think it is.... alot of write ups and confusion on this piece on the cummins forum.... also why is it that this box isnt water tight/sealed????????????

Check them out here.

This Boost Controller not only removes the factory boost limit on your 6.7L Cummins, it allows you adjust the factory boost curve to your liking on the fly.

No More Boost Limit

* The Boost Controller removes the factory boost limit that causes poor performance and high EGT's.

Reatime Control of Your VGT

* This Boost Controller not only removes the factory boost limit on your 6.7L Cummins, it allows you to move the factory boost curve up for quicker spoolup or down at cruise to gain mileage! Our testing has netted 1-2 mpg.

Stackable

* This box will stack with any other product out there.

Perfect for Towing or Performance

* The Boost Controller gets the turbo spooled up quicker which allows you to get the load rolling.
* For the performance crowd, faster boost means faster times at the track or further distances at the sled pulling track.

so what is the max boost yall are seeing??????? also yall need to let people know that their boost reading on the PMT and EDGE will be incorrect that they will need to get a mechanical boost gauge..... be a lil more up foward about this product :bang

tHIS SEEMS LIKE AN EXPENSIVE SMOKE SWITCH......... i see 38-39 psi on boost all day at WOT and have hit 40 once this past week..... also this fleece doesnt work well with the edge... more testing needed to be done. also the fleece only moves the vains to a set point then the ecm takes control..... i believe that its not what people think it is.... alot of write ups and confusion on this piece on the cummins forum.... also why is it that this box isnt water tight/sealed????????????

Wrong. Wrong. and wrong agian. There is a lot of confusion on Cummins Forum due to that fact of post like this one. (iN haLF cAPs)

1. The Boost control will work with Edge when installed correctly. And yes your Edge boost read out number will be incorrect. Testing has been done with Edge.

2. The Boost control DOES NOT move the vains to a set point. There are no VAINS in a VNT (Variable NOZZLE Turbo). It changes the rate at which the ECM moves the nozzle. The ECM is always in control the fooler just tells it to do more or less than what it would be doing stock.

3. Fleece never miss lead anyone. Note: If you read the very first post by DieselDiva it stats exactly what the controler does.

4. The box is not water tight/sealed because the box is intended to be mounted in the cab. This is clearly stated in the instructions.

And yes I have seen 38-39lbs of boost too before the controler.... but 38lbs was always a spike, if you watch the YouTube video you can see how the controler let the truck build and HOLD 36-37lbs of boost.

Back