Logant = bad buyer!

I dont know why yall even need an engine. None of yall even look old enouge to drive.

But all kidding aside pay the man what you owe.

Last edited:
Engine- runs via combustion
Motor-runs via electricity.

No, it is not Tyler's engine. If you would have read the dead thread instead of bringing it back up like a noob then you would have know the engine was nowhere near stock and was sold 2 years ago. Good job with your reading comprehension

No, it is not Tyler's engine. If you would have read the dead thread instead of bringing it back up like a noob then you would have know the engine was nowhere near stock and was sold 2 years ago. Good job with your reading comprehension

Oh I read. Heck I guess its just fun helping karma for a bad buyer. I do like how you still refer to it as Tyler's engine, not the engine I got bought from Tyler.

Is noob your new word of the day or the biggest thing you can spell? If you're talking about the whole reading comprehension thing and since according to you post count and join date is all that matters you still lose.

Why are they called motorcycles and motor oil then?

I really have nothing to add I was just being a smart A$$.

Back