Logant = bad buyer!

Lol I was thinking these were grown men! Now it all makes sense..

A bunch of little HS punks. LoganT and your little butt buddy Adam, need to pay the phuckin man you low life POS scumbags. He (sold) GAVE you a motor he DIDN'T want to sell to help you out and you pull this kinda bullchit?

You damn right I woulda whipped your little punk azz by now and took my motor back.

Fukkin pathetic , this chit pisses me the hell off and it doesn't even concern me what so ever.

Oh my fuking god grow the hell up deuch bag pay the man his money and be done then u guys can take this stupid ****t back to twitter with the rest of your high school friends. This is a place where we talk diesel not broke back mountain be a man admit your wrong u made a deal do keep ur end of it don't be a *****h

Oh my fuking god grow the hell up deuch bag pay the man his money and be done then u guys can take this stupid ****t back to twitter with the rest of your high school friends. This is a place where we talk diesel not broke back mountain be a man admit your wrong u made a deal do keep ur end of it don't be a *****h

Your post is very hard to read sir. Maybe you should hone your typing skills on twitter.

Haha fuking IPhones screw it up every time, think about it I'm sure you'll comprehend it eventually. I think if u understand the twitter part you have already figured it all out. Sorry not every one has time to do grammar and punctuation checks like you do! MORAL OF THE STORY WERE ALL APPARENTLY SUPPOSE TO BE MEN SO GROW THE FUKK UP

I could've guessed your truck had rockstars based on the way you type. Welcome to the forum sweetness.

I honestly don't see why you think it's ok to get on here and laugh at the fact that you owe someone a decent amount of money. You're an azzhole, and if I were the Dillard's I don't think I would be as kind as they have. Stop being a douche and pay the man.

i honestly don't see why you think it's ok to get on here and laugh at the fact that you owe someone a decent amount of money. You're an azzhole, and if i were the dillard's i don't think i would be as kind as they have. Stop being a douche and pay the man.

we'll said sir!

I would be weary of buying parts or that engine from the Dillard's if I was anyone on here. You could very easily be cheated out of some money. Unless Bo put it together. Also we won't get into the crop insurance thing Tyson, don't act like you all don't bush hog down a lot of your crop for insurance purposes and have hundred thousand pound contracts in other peoples name. I wouldn't want to get people involved in that if I didn't have to. I'm working with the USDA so it wouldn't be too awful hard to check. It would be awful Not being able to farm anymore wouldn't it Tyson? I just don't think that's the way to do any kind of business

I hate to bring this back but you obviously know nothing about farming. You can't just go mow down crops and claim insurance. The insurance guy has to come out and look at it first or you won't get anything. Even if you have hail damage to corn, if you mow it down without them looking at it first you will get nothing. It's often difficult enough to get insurance to pay for rightful damage by mother nature. Crop insurance fraud would be nearly impossible. And every farmer that wants to keep farming has crop insurance. Would you drive your truck without insurance? Go skydiving without health insurance? Well you probably would.

I only bring this up because the seller said the farmers would back him, and we will.

I only know what was posted here but I sure as hell won't ever deal with logant or his homo brothers. I would deal with the seller in a heartbeat. He did you such a huge favor and all you do is b!tch.

So did you get your money yet?

Both of these guys are idiots. Who gives a motor to a person and doesn't get money. And the other guy should pay the dude.

Both of these guys are idiots. Who gives a motor to a person and doesn't get money. And the other guy should pay the dude.

The guy with one of the baddest pulling trucks in the country is an idiot?

What about the noob that drug up a thread from two months ago? What is he?

Back