Logant = bad buyer!

Wtf? Farm boys?
Someone owes.....
.40calx17=pay me *****

Logant should get some credit for his ability to hold hands and skip at the same time, that take cordination!

Fukkk!!!!!

How can you take pictures like that? That's some gay sh!t right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh... Not all midwest boys are gay. Just the ones in KY...

Hey now just because they are f**ked up doesn't mean we all are. This is one messed up high school drama of a topic though. Fact is you need to suck it up and pay your debt.

Wow i wish i would have stopped reading this the page before those pics... thats some real gay sh!t holding hands and skipping after kissing each other.....id pay him the money just to get this thread deleted to get those pics off!!!!

We need a age limit to be a member after reading this..

I disagree... I assume I'm younger than all of these kids and do not partake in this grade school bullchit and drag every other possible topic into it other than settling the matter like phucking grown men. Jesus Christ

I disagree... I assume I'm younger than all of these kids and do not partake in this grade school bullchit and drag every other possible topic into it other than settling the matter like phucking grown men. Jesus Christ

Yeah, you've gotta be the most mature 14 year old I know.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Just read whole thread, funny stuff right there. Did this ever get settled? Was any azz whuppins handed out?

I think they got grounded before anyone could hand out any azz kickins.

Back