Logant = bad buyer!

Tyson, does grandmommy know you sold her motor?

Really? I don't know either one of you and I don't know if his grandmother pays all his bills or not. But, if that's true, you think that makes not paying him okay?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

When it comes down to it I was told I was buying a motor that was ready to install. I got it home and nothing was more than hand tight and I didn't get all the parts. I got the engine into the vehicle after several hours of working and started it up.. Ends up they (dillard) put the side cover gasket on inside out. It's clearly marked which direction it goes. I had to take the pump back off and get everything straightened back out and buy more oil. After I accounted for the missing parts, the lack of the engine being "ready to drop in" and the extra labor for tearing it all back apart I believe paying 3/4 of what Was agreed on is more than enough for getting 3/4 of what was agreed on

I would be weary of buying parts or that engine from the Dillard's if I was anyone on here. You could very easily be cheated out of some money. Unless Bo put it together. Also we won't get into the crop insurance thing Tyson, don't act like you all don't bush hog down a lot of your crop for insurance purposes and have hundred thousand pound contracts in other peoples name. I wouldn't want to get people involved in that if I didn't have to. I'm working with the USDA so it wouldn't be too awful hard to check. It would be awful Not being able to farm anymore wouldn't it Tyson? I just don't think that's the way to do any kind of business

So because his grandma chooses to help pay for things you get a free motor.....makes sense. I also feel so bad you had to buy new oil and tighten bolts, that is terrible.

from phone

Also Tyson, Long as we're talking about people... Are you just mad at the world now because stevi broke up with you for texting that 16 year old? Just curious lol

So because his grandma chooses to help pay for things you get a free motor.....makes sense. I also feel so bad you had to buy new oil and tighten bolts, that is terrible.

from phone

Your sarcasm is hilarious, however... I didn't get what was agreed on therefor I didn't pay what was agreed on. If you were in the same shoes you wouldve done the same thing.

I didn't get what was agreed on therefor I didn't pay what was agreed on.

So what you're saying is: " I choose to be dishonest... because I think he gave me crap".

I would rather deal with the guy you got the engine from, at least he held up his end of the deal and gave you an engine.
now you need to hold up your agreement and give him money, walk away wiser, and know at least you were honest on your part.

IMO if you didn't get what was agreed upon you should have gave it back. If you kept it whether it was exactly how it was suppose to be or not you pay what he wanted unless he agreed on something else.

If something isn't right, just give it back. I had a cylinder head I sold and it ended up being cracked so I drove straight back to the guys house and gave him all his money back and picked up the head. Everything was made right.

Or does it belong to crop insurance too? talk about a thief... pshhh look at yourself buddy.

It's good I'm not a mod. I'd IP ban a stupid phuck like you just for bringing weak chit like that up.

If that was truly the case, I wouldn't bother posting it on the net, I would be placing phone calls to the authorities. Just sayin!

So what you're saying is: " I choose to be dishonest... because I think he gave me crap".

I dont think your understand what I was saying, he was dishonest. So I paid him what it was worth. It's not like I didn't pay him at all, I paid him 3/4 of what we talked about.

One would think there would have been a phone call placed when you found all the issues with the motor and letting him know what you found and what he would do about it rather than being a dink about it.

There was phone calls made. I have told him.. I believe that's why Tyler has yet to comment on here or call/text me. The only person worried about it is Tyson and all Tyler's doing is calling and texting my brother back home threatening him with an ass kicking. I guess as soon as I get back to town well see what happens. I'm supposed to get all my friends to go meet all his friends I reckon? That's not how it usually works but I guess that's how they do it in fountain run

Are we in High School here?

Let me get this strait. You agreed to buy a motor for a set price and personally picked it up after you visually inspected the motor you were buying. Then you got it home and noticed it wasn't 100% what you bought. Instead of asking the seller about the issues, you decided to fix what wasn't right. Which I am going to assume weren't major issues by the ones you have listed. Now you say "I believe paying 3/4 of what Was agreed on is more than enough."

If you keep the motor, you pay the price you originally agreed on.
Or you give it back and get your money back.

You don't set your price after the fact.

Last edited:
I've called u Several times. U ignore my calls and I've seen u in person 3 times since the deal was done and u always say that you don't have the money right now so I've waited and waited and I keep gettin the run around. I didn't even wanna sell the motor. You called me saying u needed one bad and i finally priced it to you. I already had it assembled for my truck and I set my price and broke everything down. You didn't want a turbo or the head studs. So I told you I would put the stock head bolts back in but I didn't have a very good torque wrench at the time and you said thats okay I have one and can torque it. You came the very next day to pick up the motor but gave me a sob story about not having any money. I let you take the motor plus a tarp and strap because I lt was raining and you didn't even have anything to strap it down with. It was 4 other people standing there when u agreed to pay me 1000 dollars a month. If the side cover was on wrong I woulda made it right. No phone calls or anything was made to me concerning u not getting what you paid for until u somehow decided what u paid me should be enough. Then u started *****ing and running you mouth all around town.

Pretty amazing how a guy lets you take a built engine on your word, yet you expect to convince total strangers how dishonest he is....

Operation repo in affect? I would say so. He didn't pay period. And To the buyer. You looked over the motor and the issues were very small, still your fault for not seeing them on inspection.

Back