Logant = bad buyer!

Yep it's funny how several of you all probably don't even know the Dillard's and are just saying this based on speculation since they have pulling trucks. Automatically taking their side based on what crop insurance has paid for. I think I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with and several members on here know that. I don't spite people out of meanness, I usually have a very good reason

Last edited:
I like who you say "Yep" to him about not being able to get the motor back due to you sold the truck already. I agree with what most people are saying you failed to find the faults on the motor when you looked at it and picked it up. Not sure how you figure you can make up your own price value on the motor after you got it and a price was agreed on. Definitly makes you look like a shady guy that is for sure. Buck up pay the damn kid and get over.

P.S. did you return the Strap and the Tarp yet?? :)

P.S. did you return the Strap and the Tarp yet?? :)

No he didn't. He said he gave it to someone else. It's funny you keep bringing up crop insurance when you don't know a thing about what your talking about. It's several other farmers on this site that can back me up. Most big farmers have insurance. In a year like this you would be bankrupt without it. You keep saying we bush hog it down too. Drive by our barns and see if they aren't hanging full of tobacco. Our corn and beans this year wasn't even insured. Corn making 30-50 bushel an acre isn't much worth shelling but you do what you gotta do. I already told your brother if yall are so ate up with our business then start showing up at my place every morning at 530 and follow me around and see if it's worth it. Yea we have some nice stuff but when I was in high school when all you boys were ridin around town i was home working. We put in 70-90 hr work weeks. And the whole granny's money thing. It's the business's money. My grandmother is the secretary and writes the checks. Get your **** straight if your gonna be worried about it. I'm tired of dealing with you. Just pay me what you owe and itll be done

Yep it's funny how several of you all probably don't even know the Dillard's and are just saying this based on speculation since they have pulling trucks. Automatically taking their side based on what crop insurance has paid for. I think I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with and several members on here know that. I don't spite people out of meanness, I usually have a very good reason

I could tell you this we be in COURT! A verbal contract stands up in ky like a written one. Dude whats a $25 gasket & a few hours of labor if he made you a deal. I see you loosening alot of places to buy parts from this. If you agree to pay man up in do it. As for farmers in crop insurance every farmer has it & has used it. That why they have it.

Why does crop insurance even come into play? Man up talk to Tyler and get it resolved. You made a deal now finish it that is not taking sides that is a what both of you have stated, it dosen't matter how they pay for things it only matters that you haven't came through on your end.

No one has tried to contact me in months until this thread. Tyson texted me a week ago and then never wrote me back when he threatened me saying "I would regret this" I contacted both of them this morning and offered to meet up when I get back to town. So well see how it goes I reckon.

Logan- Have you paid anything towards this debt? How long ago did you take possession of the engine? Why do you care so much about Crop insurance? Do you know much about it? You do realize making claims about someone committing fraud, if untrue basically amounts to Slander, right? I'd be careful with my words if I were you.

Logan we have texted and called you a bunch asking if you had any money to pay towards the motor and last time you gave me $5 to be a smarta**.

Logan- Have you paid anything towards this debt? How long ago did you take possession of the engine? Why do you care so much about Crop insurance? Do you know much about it? You do realize making claims about someone committing fraud, if untrue basically amounts to Slander, right? I'd be careful with my words if I were you.

Yes I have given nearly 3000 for it. It's been about 8-10 months. Yes actually I'm in school right now studying Argo-business and animal science so I know quite a bit about it and would not make false claims against someone out of jealousy, to do so would require me to be jealous which I am not. I have several friends who have personally been asked to take out contracts in their own name for tobacco for some reason which I'm assuming is not legal or they would have done it. I heard that one of them has but I have no first hand knowledge of it.

I have several friends who have personally been asked to take out contracts in their own name for tobacco for some reason which I'm assuming is not legal or they would have done it. I heard that one of them has but I have no first hand knowledge of it.

Actually last I knew there was a cap that could be paid on a subsidy per person. More people would mean the ability to get a larger subsidy.

the crop stuff is a seperate issue, what was the purchase price of the engine? how much is still owed on it? this verbal deal is no longer just verbal, most of the details are here in writing, the purchaser bought and installed an engine and then sold it with the truck, there was no provision for him to renegotiate the price once he left with it, he owes the balance.

the crop stuff is a seperate issue, what was the purchase price of the engine? how much is still owed on it? this verbal deal is no longer just verbal, most of the details are here in writing, the purchaser bought and installed an engine and then sold it with the truck, there was no provision for him to renegotiate the price once he left with it, he owes the balance.

Logan needs to catch one IMO.

Yep. A deal is a deal.

We are meeting as soon as I get back from vacation. Me and Tyler no one else to settle it, I'm not trying to sound like I'm a bad ass and fight him I'm talking about literally settling it. Thank you guys for your input.

We are meeting as soon as I get back from vacation. Me and Tyler no one else to settle it, I'm not trying to sound like I'm a bad ass and fight him I'm talking about literally settling it. Thank you guys for your input.

No money and someone is on vacation?:what:

Similar to a house that we looked at that was going to be short sold. Realtor told us we could look at it anytime since the family was on vacation....

Yes I have given nearly 3000 for it. It's been about 8-10 months. Yes actually I'm in school right now studying Argo-business and animal science so I know quite a bit about it and would not make false claims against someone out of jealousy, to do so would require me to be jealous which I am not. I have several friends who have personally been asked to take out contracts in their own name for tobacco for some reason which I'm assuming is not legal or they would have done it. I heard that one of them has but I have no first hand knowledge of it.

So in all of these Agro-business classes you speak of, I guess they told you about libel and slander... you know, making accusations as to defame someone without having first hand knowledge as to the validity of the claim, and how you could be held responsible for any harm it may cause the other party?????

Jealousy has nothing to do with it really.... Motive doesn't matter in a libel case.

As far as the money you have already paid, I'm assuming you guys settled on a discounted(lower) price for said engine when you brought your concerns about it to the Dillards? If not, and you started paying on it without raising concerns, I'd say that you pretty much sealed your fate with this one. The way I see it without having any first hand knowledge of this transaction, just reading here, you guys verbally agreed to a price, you took delivery, and began making payments. At some point, you stopped doing so, and now we have us a horrible dispute on the interwebs.... Am I in the ballpark?

So in all of these Agro-business classes you speak of, I guess they told you about libel and slander... you know, making accusations as to defame someone without having first hand knowledge as to the validity of the claim, and how you could be held responsible for any harm it may cause the other party?????

Jealousy has nothing to do with it really.... Motive doesn't matter in a libel case.

As far as the money you have already paid, I'm assuming you guys settled on a discounted(lower) price for said engine when you brought your concerns about it to the Dillards? If not, and you started paying on it without raising concerns, I'd say that you pretty much sealed your fate with this one. The way I see it without having any first hand knowledge of this transaction, just reading here, you guys verbally agreed to a price, you took delivery, and began making payments. At some point, you stopped doing so, and now we have us a horrible dispute on the interwebs.... Am I in the ballpark?

Yea no discounted price was discussed. Payment just ceased without any warning. He text me and said when he got home that we would talk. I guess we will see.

Back