Bad Deal with Dieselfreak1

D45

Shop clean out - Page 2 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I was supposed to received one Cummins CR CP3 with the FCA in tact and ten core Cummins CR injectors

He shipped all of of these crammed into a flat rate box and they were packed very poorly.

Upon delivery, the box was torn open........the FCA on the CP3 was cracked off and two injectors were missing.

In addition to the poor packing job, 2-3 injector soleniods were also damaged in shipping

For an unknown reason, he did not insure the package

He will not return my private messages, has not replied to my texts, and has not refunded any of my lost funds

I had to buy an FCA for $40 and lost out on $200 worth of core injectors

Last edited:
I have his mailing address, full name, and cell phone number

I saved ALL the texts dating back to November 2

I also have ALL the private messages saved

38 total posts, usually not a good sign to start with. Hopefully he'll make it right with ya.

He responded to a text stating "Id make it right" and that he "cant afford it right now"

He told me the same thing on December 3RD t hat he would reimburse me when he "got paid next week"........which would have been December 14TH

Looks like he visited this site, but did not reply to my PMs

Last Activity: Yesterday 10:34 PM

Sure does make it hard to trust new members when you see things like this.
Hell I dont have a crap load of posts but I've been here for over 6 years now..

I know his name, address, where he works, his work address, his email, and his cell phone numer.....

If things don't work out, I will have no problem posting ALL of this information

Texted on December 19TH at 2:11 PM:

"USPS is giving me the run around. Ill send what I can arrof to when I get paid"

Should have boxed it up better, used proper packing materials, and paid $5 more to have insurance on it

He was sending a CP3, $100 (in cash!?!), and allegedly 10 injectors.........who sends all this stuff without insuring the package!?!?

Texted on December 19TH at 2:11 PM:

"USPS is giving me the run around. Ill send what I can arrof to when I get paid"

Should have boxed it up better, used proper packing materials, and paid $5 more to have insurance on it

He was sending a CP3, $100 (in cash!?!), and allegedly 10 injectors.........who sends all this stuff without insuring the package!?!?

:doh:

Back