Bad Deal with Dieselfreak1

I sent a set of pro comp 35 13.50 r 20 to an address in Maine where a guy from Canada was going to pick them up. He said he would save a bunch in shipping. The address was to an atv shop. He sent payment through PayPal. I send the tires, he said they never got there. He disputed the payment and PayPal took the money back. I supplied them with tracking info to prove the tires were delivered to the shop. PayPal decided in his favor....no money no tires. I am so done dealing online. Why can't people just be honest. Worlds gone to chit.

Friday came and gone.....Saturday came and gone

Still NOTHING!!!

Contact was made......the funds WERE NEVER SENT, even though he previously told me he sent the reimbursement out TWO times before

He claims he gets paid Friday and will send the $240 out the same day

I do not understand why people are so dishonest. I too had been burned twice on forums purchasing turbos when I played with eclipses. PayPal only refunded 15 cents out of 500 that was sent. I don't know how people get all their money back, cause I never have in the two bad purchases I've had.
But good luck with your issues, hope it's resolved

How long does it take to come up with $240?

The package came November 2ND and he was immediately notified of the incident

2 1/2 months later I have not received a penny

Alittle over $3 a day......he could have sent me $24 a week and I would have allowed it

Your probaly not getting paid, get over it and treat it as a learning experience.

Phuck that, drag that dishonest SOB through the mud as long as it takes.

Still nothing and no response that the funds were mailed out Friday or Saturday

Still nothing...........last spoke with him on January 14TH and he was getting paid on the
18TH

He said he was going to send me out the funds the same day

Still NOTHING!

So glad I am a LEO and know alot of people...........Zach, this is going to get bad for you, real fast

What a POS

This kid is such a joke......

After trying to get a hold of him for DAYS..........after I start asking if David Ortego is still the business owner of A1 Towing (where he works), he replies:

"Dude im mailing you a flicking check today. If you involve my boss in any way it wont be good. So chill the f**K out its kind of hard to pay 240 when alli make is 300 a week. and i have a family and kids to support."

He continues on:

"Your a aggravative guy you know that. I mailed you all the damn parts usps lost them. not me"

"Well im going to write a check now and put it inthe box"

Can't wait to see how FAST this check bounces so that I can file check deception charges against him!

Wow $300 a week is peanuts for sure. He should not be messing with diesels if that's all he makes and has kids.

Regardless what he makes, he has told lie, after lie, after lie......he said he sent the check 3-4 times now!

Should have told me up front and he could have sent $5 a week

On February 2, it will be going on THREE MONTHS!

By continuosly saying that he's sending the money now, he's pretty much admitting that he's lied to you every other time. What a phucking idiot, i'd be more apt to just take the loss if he was honest from the start and said that he didn't have the money.

He should have just paid $3-$5 more dollars have a $1,000 package insured!!

Investigation report taken, probable cause affidavit and information sheet completed, supplemental warrant forum done............

Submitting paperwork, if the $240 check is not in my hands by Friday, which is more than enough time from January 29TH (when he said he was mailing the check)

Back