Bad Deal with Dieselfreak1

Its also only $25 to file a small claims suit at the clerk's office

Shocker......nothing came Friday or Saturday, what a POS

Lie, after lie, after lie

Appointment Monday at 10AM with the felony prosecutor

happening more and more.
i am on a few mustang sites and see the same thing.
i am new to this site and hope my lake of posts don't deter anyone from doing business with me?

Do some research on the guy and find out who his parents are and where they live. Send them a letter about their son, they'll beat his ass.:evil:hehe:

Film the guy and put him on youtube...............send to parents, threaten to put parents on youtube as well, if not made right. He will be :eek:wned:

Do some research on the guy and find out who his parents are and where they live. Send them a letter about their son, they'll beat his ass.:evil:hehe:

I would venture to assume that if his parents cared enough now to "beat his ass" then they would have cared enough when they raised him. Apparently they didn't or he wouldn't be a crook. $.02

Friday is here..........hey Zacky-poo, are you reading this?

NOTHING ARRIVED!!!

Anyone near this business:

A1 Wrecker/Towing Service
2008 Broad Street
Lake Charles, LA

Paperwork and incident report was dropped off the the Attorney General's Officer

They will review the case and let me know what/if charges are accepted

I'm guessing it will just be referred to small claims court.

Still waiting to hear from the state attorney

I haven't heard anything from this kid in a few weeks

Feel free to text or call him!

1-337-309-0907

I also also going to call his work this week and the local postal inspector and local LE agency

I say we start calling for wreckers all over LA and get his a$$ fired!!

My in-laws are both sheriff deputies in calcasieu parish. The parish lake Charles is in. If you want I can ask them the best way to proceed.

Back