1pieceatatime.... Beware.....

This ain't Facebook And at the end of the day your saying its ok for him to keep $1030 and a $2k turbo? Do you understand what you are saying.

:what:

Does it matter that I saw these things on Facebook? Not really, they are all negative responses about you and the way you operate so everything should be taken into consideration.

Yea it's simple though I have all the receipts emails and paper trail that shows he has my turbo has his money back and hasn't made a attempt to get in touch with me to resolve this. This would have been resolved along time ago if he would have returned a email or a phone call. But hey I guess two wrongs make a right. Or I show up at his shop with my documents and the state police. That will solve everything. But from the info I have been getting about him it's either on his truck right now or he sold it. So I can't wait to see how this is going to play out.

So do that then, and keep your garbage off our site. From the info we've been getting on you, you're not a model citizen yourself. Hashtag, karma.

June 22. Funds were sent to me may22. Then we were in text conversation over a turbine housing and he never gave me the cost on a new housing to send him the diff for it Since he was getting it for free from his buddy. After that he completely stop texting me got his money back and has been in the shadows since. It's simple. Give me back my turbo or we work out a price since he can't use the housing it came with. Like have sent him previously

Oh so he responded to my refund 6 days later on here congratulations you can read. And do math. Any thing else you wanna add to a situation you know nothing about or exact details. Just that the buyer is a vendor on here so you automatically take his side to the story. I love all the Internet guys who get involved in ppl business when they live god only knows how far away from the other party who they have never meet or maybe they spoke on the phone. And they get involved. Or the ppl who get on here and bash me who have never done business w me bought anything from me but yet they talk **** on the Internet. But when they see me face to face they don't say anything. This is clearly a problem between me and Alan not anyone else Maybe someone on here can kindly inform him about the situation and have him get in touch with me bc I have done business with plenty of ppl and never have a problem selling or buying from them or there dealings with me.

Back