Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yeah tried giving you a shout yesterday!

Welcome to the party!:cheer:

For me being someone who was a DM for one of the largest route sales and service company s in the US for a few years with 10 routes under me, apparently I really suck at logistics (or arranging of).
:hehe:
I knew you reeked of "never admit fault" training...

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have to say Blackmega, it sounds to me like you owe that man $900. It would only be reasonable of him to let you keep the $300 you spent to test them since they were bad, but you were the one actually in possession of the injectors, so you are responsible. Thepitts can't be held responsible for your decision to let an outside source handle shipping. That's between you and said company. Not saying anybody on either side is being untruthful or anything. But that's the situation with the facts you yourself have given. Pay the man.

I have to say Blackmega, it sounds to me like you owe that man $900. It would only be reasonable of him to let you keep the $300 you spent to test them since they were bad, but you were the one actually in possession of the injectors, so you are responsible. Thepitts can't be held responsible for your decision to let an outside source handle shipping. That's between you and said company. Not saying anybody on either side is being untruthful or anything. But that's the situation with the facts you yourself have given. Pay the man.

Lmfao.......

You've got some serious reading and catching up to do! See post #59!

Seriously though, what you said in your first sentence would have been my final resolution.

Again as others have stated shipping through a shop is a perfectly acceptable means. Is a vendor required to take responsibility if a shipping company incorrectly delivers a package.... nope!

Last edited:
Oops. Yup, looks like my thumb was too fat to click the next page button on this little screen... guess my post applies to page one. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back