Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepitts5

Not trying to bash you yet, but I refunded your money on 28 MAR and I have not received the injectors back. You have also failed to reply to my messages after telling me that they were being shipped to me from M&D. Are you going to do the right thing?

If anyone on here knows him then point him to this thread. Thanks

Not sure why you didn't get them from M&D. They were to be directly returned to you from them and was informed they were shipped.

The injectors tested all tested excessive return rates and I had no use for them as I'd not risk a melt down or no start issue. They basically were cores with how they tested.

20160325_173401_1.jpg

I'll follow up once more with M&D, other than that my hands are tied.

So I finally get a response... "Hands are tied"? That sounds like an excuse, we'll see. Guess I should hear something from you tomorrow then?

So you refunded the money ~1.5 months ago and still haven't received your parts back? How long are you trying to wait before you call him out on this? What shipping method did he use? Horse and wagon?

So I finally get a response... "Hands are tied"? That sounds like an excuse, we'll see. Guess I should hear something from you tomorrow then?

Like I've told you before, I have 3 separate lines. Explain why I have a reason to make an excuse about parts that serve me zero purpose. Im not trying to throw salt on a wound, but like I had even told you I spent $300 to discover they're defective. So believe me your not the only one frustrated.

So you refunded the money ~1.5 months ago and still haven't received your parts back? How long are you trying to wait before you call him out on this? What shipping method did he use? Horse and wagon?

Whatever shipping method M&D uses. I never had them after they failed testing, and direct shipped back.

1) It's not his problem you have multiple "lines". Choose one and answer it.
2) Why is it anyone else' responsibility to ship the injectors? If you didn't see to it yourself, it's on you. Post up where you paid to ship them.

Did the OP make a claim that they were tested and ready to go?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

1) It's not his problem you have multiple "lines". Choose one and answer it.
2) Why is it anyone else' responsibility to ship the injectors? If you didn't see to it yourself, it's on you. Post up where you paid to ship them.

Did the OP make a claim that they were tested and ready to go?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Advertised as like new with 5k miles on them.

Love how the chariots start rounding lol... I can respect it though.

Lets see I've done 20-30 purchases here and unfortunately this one went to hell.

If in contacting M&D tomorrow leads to no new answers, the only logical compromise is a core value.

As stated before, I will not pay more money into an item that was defective and already wasted money in the process.

You lose his injectors after he refunds the money and you only want to do core value?

Sounds reasonable for you.

At this point all I want is the injectors back, it's the principle of the matter now (integrity). I removed them thinking they were the problem and it turned out to be a dual CP3 controller harness that went bad that I discovered after replacing the injectors with new ones. I have been more than patient with the whole deal, as well as quick to refund the money after receiving a dispute through PayPal without even hearing from you first. All I want is a resolution to this and for you to do the right thing. It's sad that it took me having to make it public...

[/QUOTE]Did the OP make a claim that they were tested and ready to go?[/QUOTE]

No I did not and he asked about it, and I was honest with him.

Did the OP make a claim that they were tested and ready to go?[/QUOTE]

No I did not and he asked about it, and I was honest with him.[/QUOTE]

Screenshot_2016-06-01-11-21-16.png

How long does it take to follow up?

They were shipped and signed for per the information from M&D.

It's unfortunate as you said they were good to go as shown above in the Pm. The testing was for my piece of mind as it's foolish to chance a meltdown. I have no injectors and out the $300 spent to test.

My wife did some research...she’s the one who typed everything below.

For those of you that want the rundown…My husband sold BlackMega3500 (Kevin) remanufactured injectors earlier this year. Kevin had them flow tested by M&D Distributors and found out three of the injectors had a high return rate. He put in PayPal that the product received was not as advertised, so my husband refunded the $1200 on 28 March 2016. It is now 09 June 2016 and, as you can see on the posts by BlackMega3500, M&D shipped them to us and said the package was signed for. Now, this is interesting because Jim Garner, the VP of Sales for M&D, told me the Service Manager said Kevin (BlackMega3500) did in fact bring the injectors there for testing, paid for the services, signed the invoice, and then left with the injectors. M&D said they did not ship anything, and again, they said Kevin walked out with the injectors. Now, Jim Garner stated that if Kevin can provide a name of who he did business with, he can try to track it down further. But other than that, they have absolutely no documentation of them mailing us anything…and again, that Kevin walked out with the injectors he had brought in. I had to turn those emails into pictures to upload them and they are in order from most recent email to the initial email. They are at the bottom of the post.

This is all very interesting considering Kevin (BlackMega3500) sold someone a turbo for $1600 back in 2012 on Cummins Forum and that person never received that package. Of course, Kevin kept saying he had already shipped it and that he had issues with customs so he shipped it again. He told the customer that he didn’t have any tracking information and that he wouldn’t give him back his money. No, wait, he said he’d give back half. What a stand-up guy.

So, in my profession, we call this a trend. Take someone’s money, jump to another forum, and then take someone else’s money.

BlackMega3500 (Kevin)…where is my husband’s money or injectors? Integrity…doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Will you do the right thing? Because right now, we are all looking…at you.

Mods….are people who rip off other forum members allowed to remain a member of the forum? BlackMega3500 seems to have problems with returning things that don’t belong to him or doing the right thing, in general. He either was kicked off Cummins Forum or closed his account when the person from 2012 was trying to figure out where his purchased turbo was located.

Wife rant over.

MampD%201of3_zpscf1v1vip.jpg

MampD%202of3_zps2agqffco.jpg

MampD%203of3_zpskwbhorab.jpg

Last edited:
Caught up to ya huh mega. Pay him the 1200 and feel lucky you spent 300 on testing vs. Bailing out of jail.

My wife did some research...she’s the one who typed everything below.

For those of you that want the rundown…My husband sold BlackMega3500 (Kevin) remanufactured injectors earlier this year. Kevin had them flow tested by M&D Distributors and found out three of the injectors had a high return rate. He put in PayPal that the product received was not as advertised, so my husband refunded the $1200 on 28 March 2016. It is now 09 June 2016 and, as you can see on the posts by BlackMega3500, M&D shipped them to us and said the package was signed for. Now, this is interesting because Jim Garner, the VP of Sales for M&D, told me the Service Manager said Kevin (BlackMega3500) did in fact bring the injectors there for testing, paid for the services, signed the invoice, and then left with the injectors. M&D said they did not ship anything, and again, they said Kevin walked out with the injectors. Now, Jim Garner stated that if Kevin can provide a name of who he did business with, he can try to track it down further. But other than that, they have absolutely no documentation of them mailing us anything…and again, that Kevin walked out with the injectors he had brought in. I had to turn those emails into pictures to upload them and they are in order from most recent email to the initial email. They are at the bottom of the post.

This is all very interesting considering Kevin (BlackMega3500) sold someone a turbo for $1600 back in 2012 on Cummins Forum and that person never received that package. Of course, Kevin kept saying he had already shipped it and that he had issues with customs so he shipped it again. He told the customer that he didn’t have any tracking information and that he wouldn’t give him back his money. No, wait, he said he’d give back half. What a stand-up guy.

So, in my profession, we call this a trend. Take someone’s money, jump to another forum, and then take someone else’s money.

BlackMega3500 (Kevin)…where is my husband’s money or injectors? Integrity…doing the right thing, even when no one is looking. Will you do the right thing? Because right now, we are all looking…at you.

Mods….are people who rip off other forum members allowed to remain a member of the forum? BlackMega3500 seems to have problems with returning things that don’t belong to him or doing the right thing, in general. He either was kicked off Cummins Forum or closed his account when the person from 2012 was trying to figure out where his purchased turbo was located.

Wife rant over.

MampD%201of3_zpscf1v1vip.jpg

MampD%202of3_zps2agqffco.jpg

MampD%203of3_zpskwbhorab.jpg

Your rant is understandably received and understood! Guided with some bad information and thats ok.

I am not in control of the inner workings of any organization and or their practices and wont take responsibility for such.

Fact I was sold garbage iniector

Fact I paid $300 to test said injector

Fact injectors tested to be garbage

Fact I have no need and or desire to keep garbage

Fact I sold a turbo to Khaoskustoms years ago that shipped across the Canadian border and never made it. Paypal doesn't protect the seller when shipping outside the US and I ate my loss and he got his money back and the turbo was dust in the wind somewhere. Actually enjoying some dialogue with that user in a current thread!

Fact still on CF, just choose to linger in the distance since it lacks any substantial intellectual gains regarding these truck. I'd gladly post a new thread there for you.If it would make you happy you can pull up all my for sale threads here in just the last yr.... 4 different turbos, piping kit, gauges, other miscellaneous odds and ends.... or all my smooth purchases where the item showed up as described.

Fact Ive already extended an olive branch as a resolution to something I've already lost my money on and dont even have, which was the core value.

Fact I should've just stayed happy with my fantastic R1 injectors that are plenty for my goals, and would've avoided all this non sense.

So in conclusion theres a lot of facts associated that seemed to be missing from said rant quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back