Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in all your facts that you never denied taking the injectors home with you?????????

I noticed in all your facts that you never denied taking the injectors home with you?????????

Exactly. Can't type your way out of it mega. Why would a business lie? Maybe you should of paid cash??

I feel like I'm going to wake up to 16 pages of it's "not my fault".

Doesn't matter how many good deals you have done. Takes one to ruin your name.

Post up his full name.........kid probably has a Facebook account the folks on here could enjoy......

I feel like I'm going to wake up to 16 pages of it's "not my fault".

Doesn't matter how many good deals you have done. Takes one to ruin your name.

No kidding bud, I do feel bad for the situation and want to help resolve it.

God when that turbo never showed back up in a beat to hell box it was no beuno!

The op has a statement from the shop stating you took the injectors home......

You originally claimed they were to ship them to the op.....

You will not deny you have the injectors......

Seems pretty cut and dry to me......

Maybe this is one big misunderstanding but you are certainly looking a bit guilty.....

The op has a statement from the shop stating you took the injectors home......

You originally claimed they were to ship them to the op.....

You will not deny you have the injectors......

Seems pretty cut and dry to me......

Maybe this is one big misunderstanding but you are certainly looking a bit guilty.....

Again I respect all that. Seeing this has actually made me pretty pissed me and I will be paying them a little visit tomorrow.

Im just going off of what they've told me, and I dont have them.

In a perfect world things would've tested good and I would've had $1500 into a set of injectors, instead no injectors and $300 in the air.

Fact. You got your $1200 back.
Fact. I did not get my injectors back.
Fact. You are correct PayPal does not always protect the seller...because when I refunded your money and stated you were to return the injectors to me, I was left hanging. They didn't protect my interests.
Fact. The VP of sales for M&D said his service manager saw you walk out with the injectors and they did not mail anything.
Fact. The VP of sales for M&D said any additional information on who you dealt with, since they have absolutely nothing to indicate that you left the injectors there, would help.
Fact. You did not provide any additional information to support your claim that they were shipped by M&D and signed for.
Fact. Khaoskustoms PM'd and said he had raw dealings with you in the past.
Fact. Different people responding to Khaoskustoms' thread in Cummins Forum from 2012 said they also had raw dealings with you in the past.
Fact. You don't have a receipt from M&D showing that you paid for them to ship injectors.
Fact. My wife and I have shipped multiple items to and from the states, from Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea and Kosovo and have never had the shipping problems that you keep seeming to have.

You keep dancing around providing any proof that the injectors were shipped by M&D. The only thing you have been truthful about, is the fact that you brought the injectors to M&D to be tested. You have also avoided all my attempts to communicate with you directly, hence the call out. You keep bringing up that you were given garbage injectors...yet you keep forgetting that you were refunded the money. And yet, I'm still left with no injectors. And no proof that you paid another company (i.e. receipts) to ship me my injectors back.

Fact. You got your $1200 back.
Fact. I did not get my injectors back.
Fact. You are correct PayPal does not always protect the seller...because when I refunded your money and stated you were to return the injectors to me, I was left hanging. They didn't protect my interests.
Fact. The VP of sales for M&D said his service manager saw you walk out with the injectors and they did not mail anything.
Fact. The VP of sales for M&D said any additional information on who you dealt with, since they have absolutely nothing to indicate that you left the injectors there, would help.
Fact. You did not provide any additional information to support your claim that they were shipped by M&D and signed for.
Fact. Khaoskustoms PM'd and said he had raw dealings with you in the past.
Fact. Different people responding to Khaoskustoms' thread in Cummins Forum from 2012 said they also had raw dealings with you in the past.
Fact. You don't have a receipt from M&D showing that you paid for them to ship injectors.
Fact. My wife and I have shipped multiple items to and from the states, from Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea and Kosovo and have never had the shipping problems that you keep seeming to have.

You keep dancing around providing any proof that the injectors were shipped by M&D. The only thing you have been truthful about, is the fact that you brought the injectors to M&D to be tested. You have also avoided all my attempts to communicate with you directly, hence the call out. You keep bringing up that you were given garbage injectors...yet you keep forgetting that you were refunded the money. And yet, I'm still left with no injectors. And no proof that you paid another company (i.e. receipts) to ship me my injectors back.

All I have is the flow charts. Im unsure of their logistics structures and know they handle flowing for 5 different locations out of that one shop, so boxes are coming and going all day. They were provided a return to address upon drop.

Im hoping your wife's email got someone off their a$$, nor would I expect a company to say "yeah we cant find em".

I will know tomorrow when I waste the additional 1.5 hrs out of my day to go there, in addtion to responding to all this fun here!

I have nothing to dance around and or hide.

Hell I had just sold my 4th gen laramie seat back in May for $2000 and they paid $500 for freight to Ohio. Floods came to Houston so money was refunded due to delay. Different scenario, yet same principle.

BTW I liked the mirror response usage of bullet pointing lol....

Look not making smug jokes, this is all more stress than anything and so far we both have lost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back