Calling out blackmega3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not slander anyone. I brought it to the forum because he would not respond to my messages. And amazingly the forum made him act.

Well technically your wife did the slandering of she's the one that actually typed the emails.

I was talking to you, dummy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah well there's plenty to go around apparently lol!

The waggon circles are always in full force here and this you are aware.

Yet again when your apart of the sphere of assumption, it's easy to wear the blinders!:stab:

Don't do less than stellar **** to people and that isn't a problem. No need to hide from Facebook over it.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Definitely not hiding :lolly::lolly:
I always do my best to treat people fairly, I'd just rather stay away from the bull****

Some folks have a loose definition of the word slander here.

Well technically your wife did the slandering of she's the one that actually typed the emails.

Slander is when you state false information about someone. We've waited since March for the injectors, tried contacting him multiple times before posting on the forum, was told they were shipped and signed for (when they obviously weren't), and put that information on the forum. So...what was the slander?

Slander is when you state false information about someone. We've waited since March for the injectors, tried contacting him multiple times before posting on the forum, was told they were shipped and signed for (when they obviously weren't), and put that information on the forum. So...what was the slander?

I think theres some refering to general implications through the context of statements. Lots of things can be misinterpreted through general sentences.

Your good, I never worried about any of this reputation wise.

I think theres some refering to general implications through the context of statements. Lots of things can be misinterpreted through general sentences.

Your good, I never worried about any of this reputation wise.
Don't be a smug dick, you still pulled a dumbass move.

Don't be a smug dick, you still pulled a dumbass move.

This would be a clear representation of context misconstrued!

See I could easily say don't be a little b!tch, but I'm sure you just misspoke.

Now if you have anything productive to contribute feel free to continue your bloviating. :doh:

This would be a clear representation of context misconstrued!

See I could easily say don't be a little b!tch, but I'm sure you just misspoke.

Now if you have anything productive to contribute feel free to continue your bloviating. :doh:
No, but excellent attempt! Your snide remark about your reputation being unblemished being contained within my quotation is more than concise enough. Nothing was misconstrued, you pulled a dumbass move.

Your rhetoric will not compensate for your lack of ethical interaction. You gave no heed to my warning, months ago. Now look where we are. Succumb to the peer pressure of an Internet forum, and trying to act as if it were of your own volition.

Don't be a smug dick.

No, but excellent attempt! Your snide remark about your reputation being unblemished being contained within my quotation is more than concise enough. Nothing was misconstrued, you pulled a dumbass move.

Your rhetoric will not compensate for your lack of ethical interaction. You gave no heed to my warning, months ago. Now look where we are. Succumb to the peer pressure of an Internet forum, and trying to act as if it were of your own volition.

Don't be a smug dick.

The fact you actually could type "Succumb to the peer pressure of an Internet forum"with a straight face is priceless :hehe::clap::hehe:

Please take your "advice" and high horse elsewhere.*bdh*

But your right, I was a total dick for trusting the service advisors word!:bs:

I think blackmega3500 owes Pitts an apology and close the thread

I think blackmega3500 owes Pitts an apology and close the thread

Definitely feel bad for the logistical F-UP, and as I stated in an earlier post is he was definitely patient! Ive shipped through shops before if I wasn't using my shipping agent, but this whole thing will make me think twice next time.

:Cheer:

Fact is it all could have been avoided with you not relying on another company to do what you should have done yourself. End of story.

Thread would have never been needed.

Fact is it all could have been avoided with you not relying on another company to do what you should have done yourself. End of story.

Thread would have never been needed.

So if the UPS store dikked up it would still be his fault? Arranging for a business to ship is kind of legit, I can't see it being on him that they fumbled it. It's not like he gave a random hooker on the street corner twenty bucks to take it to the post office.

:hehe::hehe:

Blackmega3500 I didn't realize you had this going on :pop:

Lmao yeah tried giving you a shout yesterday!

Welcome to the party!:cheer:

For me being someone who was a DM for one of the largest route sales and service company s in the US for a few years with 10 routes under me, apparently I really suck at logistics (or arranging of).
:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back