Air removal just marketing hype ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW yor world of computers is a bit of a shady/rush-to-market industry or fall behind kind of world.

Have you use any windows product prior to windows 7? LOL. windows 7, 25 or so years later, finally works.

Just over the weekend, piece of hardware doing a maintenance point release update, it's last reboot for another year, the upgrade paniced. I could buy a small fleet of loaded Ford 450's for the cost of this thing, that broke, over a simple upgrade.

:)

:doh: Why would a moderator post this on a site vendors area whom sells the very part in question that's now getting negative reviews???? :doh:

You're a moron. You know exactly what I was asking and why.
It had nothing to do with throwing AirDog under the bus.

Have you use any windows product prior to windows 7? LOL. windows 7, 25 or so years later, finally works.

Just over the weekend, piece of hardware doing a maintenance point release update, it's last reboot for another year, the upgrade paniced. I could buy a small fleet of loaded Ford 450's for the cost of this thing, that broke, over a simple upgrade.

:)

Windows 2000/nt was awesome. XP was pretty good too, especially when comparing to vista. 7 still seems like a POS, but still better than vista. But if a company still relies on windows for it's network, it's their own fault when bad things happen.

Windows 2000/nt was awesome. XP was pretty good too, especially when comparing to vista. 7 still seems like a POS, but still better than vista. But if a company still relies on windows for it's network, it's their own fault when bad things happen.

2000/nt was crap.
xp was crap

win7, used in a real enterprise env doing stuff all day.... in fact, short of sleep mode, my laptop hasn't been rebooted in about 6 months... I'm sure there's a patch or ten to install but I haven't had an issue with it, even going and coming from a docking station. that's amazing in my book.

So is this a bash AirDog thread now? Because I worked my butt off to better the pump. Product developement doesn't happen overnight. The more you sell the more potential problems show and you find better ways of doing things etc. Thats with anything. Sorry I spent the last year and a half trying to make them the best they can be. Next time Ill think it up and put it into production immediatly without doing my own testing first. Lucky for anyone that had an Airdog problem we gave all the opportunity for a warranty and if you didn't fill the card out its your own fault. I did my part did you do yours? Well I'm done with this thread already. That didn't take long.

Great then can I get one of these new ones half price for my support in research and development?

Canisterdetail.jpg

Air free fuel. I call it the DSFAS.....(Don's suck fuggin air system).

Throw a simple draw straw in a swashing tank and yeah....guess your looking for a "air dog or fass" at 1/4 tank.

Here is the one I used up until this year because of going to a fuel cell

Fuel008.jpg

Fuel009-1.jpg

Fuel010.jpg

FuelPump017.jpg

Fitting010-1.jpg

Fitting009-1.jpg

You sure are a good supporter. I bet you never had to change a pump along the road in the snow.

I do like their product, no doubt. I may not have changed a pump in the snow but I have had issues with ripping filters off, the DF200 has some long ass filters, and on a lowered 2nd gen they are in constant danger, even from the oil change rack that claimed a filter this morning.

However, I do not expect Air Dog to replace every filter I carlessly destroy. I am FULLY aware of the problems that may be incured form use of an aftermarket system and would never ask an aftermarket company to replace my old equipment every time the upgrade their product line.

You sure are a good supporter. I bet you never had to change a pump along the road in the snow.

so your butt hurt because you got a little cold and wet? You must be some sort of city slicker to whine about such pathetic things....

I have no complaints and i have an AD on both of my trucks. I put one on my daily driver after the factory pump put me on the side of the road. Its one of those things, it just happens. Not every pump is perfect but the air dog is dammm good.

No problem. If I claim it I should be able to back it up. I can so its all good. I have nothing to hide. Anyone can ask me anything.

im glad your lazy ass finally replied. i got nothing but good things to say about mine, although i havent changed a filter yet. but it does EXACTLY what i was told it would. thanks buddy!

I run a AD on my race truck, it is a great unit, very good fit and finish, very complete product. I cant speak to the air part, but I do know that unit itself is great and works as advertized

Anthony and company make a great product that they stand behind..... This thread did not work as the original OP intended, and it is now done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back