1669 HP Common rail......

Being a Cummins guy always like to see the big numbers but man that is a nasty spike. What's the power difference between the peak and where it settles down to? Why not post the whole graph?

I took that picture of my printout with my Iphone , I will try to post the entire printout tomorrow.

As for the spike : I let out of the throttle as soon as the turbo's lite to keep it off the limiter.

Looks like about 350-400hp. So did you run out of spray and that cause the extreme drop in hp or what? Spike is a spike but i wouldnt call that a spike

That was my guess but I didn't want to be all buzz kill up in here....LOL

Still why not the whole graph...can never figure that out. Is that like to give the illusion of breadth to the spike? :)

Oh well at least a Cummins can play Dimitri's game!

^^ IC. Cool. Throw a fuel curve under it why not.

Last edited:
That was my guess but I didn't want to be all buzz kill up in here....LOL

Still why not the whole graph...can never figure that out. Is that like to give the illusion of breadth to the spike? :)

Oh well at least a Cummins can play Dimitri's game!

^^ IC. Cool. Throw a fuel curve under it why not.

Look at the screen on the video...it has the same thing, pretty much.

Okay guys .. Here is a copy of my TWO back to back runs made on the dyno on 11/17/2012 and as I have said before as soon as the turbo's lite I am out of the throttle so it doesn't get on the limiter......

Both made 1669 HORSEPOWER ( UNCORRECTED ) ....

Sooooooooo much for your " spike " theory... :blahblah1:

Attachments

• dyno shootout 11-17-2012.pdf
    193.9 KB · Views: 0
Well considering the actual pull took less than 2 seconds and that would put that peak in a area of tenth's of a second....I call it a spike. Not necessarily bad data.

Can't help but say it looks fishy. Throw up the Fall Brawl data for kicks.

A spiked dyno sore ass.

attachment.php

Oh, that's funny chit.

My comment was not aimed at any of the participants. Just thought it was an amusing play on words.

Girls ..... In the last two months I have made 11 dyno runs over 1350 HP ( UNCORRECTED )...

Including my pass at the " Fall Brawl " where we smoked the tires on the dyno.

Soooooo if u believe all ELEVEN of them were happy spikes you must also believe in the tooth fairy and unicorns..... :nail:

Last edited:
Pretty sweet! How about making some drag strip passes to maybe prove the "girls" wrong.

The drag pass really dont matter.... How many people actually make a pass to back there hp levels up when they that high?? Not many from what ive seen over the years.

Do you have any clue how a dyno works ???

Acctually i do thanks for asking. Ive been around plenty of engine dyno's as well. Whats your point?
Im not the only one thinking it looks odd. You seem pretty deffensive. Should we all be bowing down at your numbers and not have an opinion as to why the sweep looks messed up and just take your word?

Last edited:
The drag pass really dont matter.... How many people actually make a pass to back there hp levels up when they that high?? Not many from what ive seen over the years.

Well I would look at it the other way around, the dyno pass dont matter. LOL

Is this a Puller / Drag Racer?

If it's Either, I say who the Frik cares if it's a spike or not!!

Congrats on the 11 runs above 1350....Now just Run it (pull or drag) and go kick some dinosour A$$!!!!

CR FTW! :)

Okay guys .. Here is a copy of my TWO back to back runs made on the dyno on 11/17/2012 and as I have said before as soon as the turbo's lite I am out of the throttle so it doesn't get on the limiter......

Both made 1669 HORSEPOWER ( UNCORRECTED ) ....

Sooooooooo much for your " spike " theory... :blahblah1:

Im sorry but you arent that good! To pull the exact same hp number and get off the throttle at the exact same time in 2 different passes with in frations of a second of each other. BS

Back