Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

Anyone make it to the "Block Party" ? I didnt as I was asleep at 10pm in the hauler each night.......
083.gif

I felt I needed to add...

I keep hearing "public property" mentioned. The way I heard it, from the owner of the beer distributor the first year it was allowed, was that said area is private property owned by a single entity. Therefor it is the property of the aforementioned owner and they can do with it as they see fit.

Carry on with your discussion.

This was my first time to scheids. That was one hell of a party. I found the cops pretty reasonable. We had alittle party at the holiday inn that got out of control. And they were all pretty mellow. Deffinetly going back next year. the worse thing that happened was our truck got towed friday night.

The lots are privately owned clearly. However they are PUBLIC ACCESS EASEMENTS designated for a specific purpose when the building permits are granted for commercial construction. If everyone thinks the partying was just some harmless fun that shouldn't bother anyone...search "bottle girl" (caution, very graphic and explicit xxx rated material) on the Internet. See what a girl who worked nearby allows others to do to her completely naked body with a booze bottle, and what she does to herself with the same. All voluntary, all willing, all filmed. All at Burlington. At the "afterparty". Which helped her lose her job at the nearby restaurant. So a family eating at rallyes...they should find this acceptable in public because it's for the "diesel enthusiasts"?

It isn't easy to find as it's been banned by most video sites. But it's out there. I found it.

The lots are privately owned clearly. However they are PUBLIC ACCESS EASEMENTS designated for a specific purpose when the building permits are granted for commercial construction. If everyone thinks the partying was just some harmless fun that shouldn't bother anyone...search "bottle girl" (caution, very graphic and explicit xxx rated material) on the Internet. See what a girl who worked nearby allows others to do to her completely naked body with a booze bottle, and what she does to herself with the same. All voluntary, all willing, all filmed. All at Burlington. At the "afterparty". Which helped her lose her job at the nearby restaurant. So a family eating at rallyes...they should find this acceptable in public because it's for the "diesel enthusiasts"?

Terre Haute is far from perfect, at least when I was there in college 15+ years ago. Nothing in the area for 60 miles either direction. Lots of stuff went on, part of the good old home boy network. The locals (known as hautions, pronounced Ho Shans,) were some unique individuals to say the least. Is this bottle girl a local? Weren't several of the folks indicted for the exposure under 18? That happened after the pulls probably after midnight, I wouldn't be surprised if alot of the under aged folks weren't locals. I just can't see alot of 17 year olds being allowed to spend the night at a diesel truck pulling event. Maybe I am naive....

The town isn't a bad town, just like any town, I mean there were some of the bars that you didn't go into, unless you were just looking for trouble. I mean it has a history of being a shady town. Ever wonder why there aren't any sorority houses on ISU?

We were at a house just north of "the Bash" and kids came screaming out of a nearby house, and gunfire was heard shortly after.

Last edited:
I found the video of bottle girl and she is a local waitress
It was her choice nobody forced her to do anything. She didnt even seem that drunk to me.

I found the video of bottle girl and she is a local waitress
It was her choice nobody forced her to do anything. She didnt even seem that drunk to me.

As I said read my post about HOESHANS. I know several from college who went to the clinic after dating a local. LOL, I think a few of the times it was the same local.

Last edited:
As I said read my post about HOESHANS. I know several from college who went to the clinic after dating a local. LOL, I think a few of the times it was the same local.

I was driving and didn't read all of yours but I see what your saying now. Haha

If somebody does, they get a week off, and your gone forever.

Ruggles! Assistance needed!

EDIT: also, Pirate has a thread going about her, and a link to the video posted. Best comment so far: Michael J Fox gets all the good video shots.

Last edited:
That video definitely doesn't belong on here :rules: can't believe someone would do this in public...trashy

Back