Terre Haute news doing a story on SDX

Go to youtube and type in Diesel Extravaganza 2012/ After party (Censored) there is a link for the bottle girl video in the description.

yea i found it, i had no idea thats what it was about or i wouldnt of even said anything about posting it up
drunk or not i bet she is hating life right now

i heard today that the "bottle girl" had her facbook page and cell # attached to the video by someone that knows her. would hate to have her life right now if thats true.

I don't see what goes on in peoples minds when they do this stuff. We've all been pretty damn drunk before, and I bet most of us haven't thought it would be cool to shove bottles up our asses with a whole town watching, and recording.

Id love to see her parents reaction to this.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Whats worse is more people will know scheids for this than the actual event.

Posted to not CumminsForum via not autoguide for iphone.

I just watched the bottle girl vid........yall can forget about me bringing in a woman that can top that.

Oh we've all had a girl like that at some point.

WW that video was pretty ate up. Why do all the retarded locals have to show up at SDX and now everyone is pi$$ed and wants to BAN SDX from Terre Haute. There's a Facebook page for banning it. I dont think it will happen and it's crap if it does because the afterparty isn't affiliated at all with SDX.

WW that video was pretty ate up. Why do all the retarded locals have to show up at SDX and now everyone is pi$$ed and wants to BAN SDX from Terre Haute. There's a Facebook page for banning it. I dont think it will happen and it's crap if it does because the afterparty isn't affiliated at all with SDX.

They had a facebook page to ban it last year as well. LOL

I know I said I dont think it will happen. That is a pretty trashy town. My brother went to Rose Hulman, My niece went to ISU and I worked at Sony DADC for about 8 months so I've been to Terre Haute other then Scheid many times.

you made up for it seeing me :cheer:LOL

Yeah after seeing that video yesterday, pretty sure Id trade seeing Skanknasty for BS'ing with you... LOL

I think we could do better at Seefood ... Ha

Yeah after seeing that video yesterday, pretty sure Id trade seeing Skanknasty for BS'ing with you... LOL

I think we could do better at Seefood ... Ha

I didn't know you guys brought in *****s for Seefood. I may have to reconsider.

:umno: Not me. Speak for yourself.

I find all the chicks like that, ive actually had a girl send me a vid like that. Except she was alone and it was a goldschlager bottle haha

Back