vendor?

This has been the best entertainment in a while. No one is mad there chief. Just laughing our butts off.

I applaud your effort to design, build, and sell a new product; however, your people skills need some honing. :hehe:

Encoders? I thought only NASA used those? I hope you have a patent so no one else gets rich off your design. :hehe:

This is way too easy. I can't believe we are being such dicks today.

Exactly how does one abbreviate 'sled pull' into 4 letters?

Toothless can't be abbreviated in four letters can it Jeremy? LOL J/K buddy. LOL

Last edited:
I'm sitting here at my PC and it still sucks donkey balls.
OK I am sorry! What is that link to your site? I need something to model mine to! Maybe if you can spare the time you could build me a new web site? I am happy to pay. I just want this forum to approve of my site! You guys are the most "adult educated" site out there, strange how I did not have these type of responses on other sites.........

OK I am sorry! What is that link to your site? I need something to model mine to! Maybe if you can spare the time you could build me a new web site? I am happy to pay. I just want this forum to approve of my site! You guys are the most "adult educated" site out there, strange how I did not have these type of responses on other sites.........

Those other sites are probably full of 13-14 second sub 450rwhp trucks that enjoy useless trinkets. Go back to them.

This has been the best entertainment in a while. No one is mad there chief. Just laughing our butts off.

I applaud your effort to design, build, and sell a new product; however, your people skills need some honing. :hehe:

Encoders? I thought only NASA used those? I hope you have a patent so no one else gets rich off your design. :hehe:

Toothless can't be abbreviated in four letters can it Jeremy? LOL J/K buddy. LOL

Phuck you dually!:hehe:

2FLS. :rockwoot::hehe:

Last edited:
If I had a website I'm sure it wouldn't be near as revolutionary as yours. I'd keep it simple...boobs, beer, and bacon. :rockwoot:

What?!?!? Encoders are every were! Your radio in your truck as at least one encoder if not two. And yes you are acting like dicks! This forum has a very bad reputation and I was told to be careful! I see now what they meant

So either put on your big boy pants or sign up for DTR. Did you get picked on as a kid? I sense a lot of stored up anger.

Phuck you dually!
2FLS. :rockwoot::hehe:

Now THAT...is some funny shyt right there. :hehe: That made my day. :clap:

..... 450rwhp trucks that enjoy useless trinkets.

Careful, there Tejas. At least my trinkets aren't useless.....however they trump any switch display by complexity and coolness by a factor of 275 to the 5th power.

Last edited:
What?!?!? Encoders are every were! Your radio in your truck as at least one encoder if not two. And yes you are acting like dicks! This forum has a very bad reputation and I was told to be careful! I see now what they meant

Encoders..... They are every were. Be careful......

Most of the people that frequent this site do not have names for the tunes they run. Maybe try cumminsforum.com or yourea****ingdouchebag.com

Exactly how does one abbreviate 'sled pull' into 4 letters?
Well.........if you choose that display it would be "sled" I think we all know what that would mean. If you choose the LCD display the it would be ......."sled pull" ........

First, you had better do some research before you start preaching to me about electronics and what the hell encoders are. Here's a great place to start. Skip to the pages at the end to see the display in the 2009. It is far better than my first several pages of figuring everything out.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127401

Second, the people who are telling you about our so called reputation are the same people we weed out by posting simple one liners and seeing how they react.

Last edited:
I think his customer service would suck just as bad as his grammar and attitude. I wouldn't purchase horse sh!t in a bag from this clown to fertilize my yard.

I missed your comment about what my website is, then I read you wanted to copy, yea that's not going to happen, my ideas and my time for your sorry ass to scam it for your website, **** you is all I can say

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

encoderstheiyrye-everywhere.jpg

Back