vendor?

Tell me what have I done wrong? You all started trashing me, basically for entertaining your self and I rightfully react, and I am the asshole? So you can talk **** and that's OK but if I say something then oooooo ****! No he did not!

I am just saying there was no reason to be a dick unless you just wanted to start something. Is this a professional site? Is this a place to get good feed back? Because all I see is a bunch of kids that like to start **** because they are bored and then when you put their rediculsnes in perspective with an illustration using something they a truly care about, they say "carful"!!!! Because you have realized that you were being a dick for no reason! Then got mad because I said something about it! So next time am I supposed to hang my head and just listen to your "asshole wisdom" because you work on radar on ships! In Oklahoma?? Still trying to figure that out, you give it your guna have to take it!

I'm not one who typically starts anything. I posted a simple post in jest to your lack of ability to form a complete sentence. We are not kids that like to start shyt. I probably have underwear older than you. Just because some of us can't afford to compete doesn't mean that we don't go to the track and learn and enjoy time with our friends that race (last Saturday for example). I'm not all knowing...I'm just smart enough to know what an encoder is. Yes, we are in OK. That's why we fly to the left and right coast a lot for installations. I can take anything you can dream up to give.....but I would ask that you take your personal attacks to private messages. I think you've aired enough of your wit in public forums and wasted enough bandwidth with your wisdom. This thread should be closed. $.02

Tell me what have I done wrong? You all started trashing me, basically for entertaining your self and I rightfully react, and I am the asshole? So you can talk **** and that's OK but if I say something then oooooo ****! No he did not!

F'realz???

I see once you realize you were being a dick, now you want to close the post! You don't have to read it anymore if you are starting to realize you actions were out of line!
All I did was try to become a vendor, I did a bad job with my sentence! OK sorry does it really need to be pointed out in such a ****ty way? I can't react to it? You wanna know were I live people? Just ask! Come visit! I greet you with a beer and a smile! Because I am not an as hole to people I first meet! I don't trash them the minute I get a chance!

I see once you realize you were being a dick, now you want to close the post! You don't have to read it anymore if you are starting to realize you actions were out of line!
All I did was try to become a vendor, I did a bad job with my sentence! OK sorry does it really need to be pointed out in such a ****ty way? I can't react to it? You wanna know were I live people? Just ask! Come visit! I greet you with a beer and a smile! Because I am not an as hole to people I first meet! I don't trash them the minute I get a chance!

So...... you still wanna be a vendor?

I have PM'd him with what I think is a decent suggestion for getting back on track.

Like I said, honest referral. This may be a chance for a Kum-Bah-Yah moment....

Notice the above link. People giving respectful feed back, and your forum in not such a good light!

I hate that they are pansies and cannot work the internet properly..... I cannot fix personal proiblems for them though. They will have to learn that on their own.

OK...... so hello my name is Kevin. I drive a 99 power stroke. I have a tuner, TS with Tony Wildman tunes, all the other usual lift, wheels, 4"exhaust, intake ect. I got the tuner and hated the knob, so I build the display. A lot of people liked it so I decided to try to market it. What do you all think about it? Any

OK...... so hello my name is Kevin. I drive a 99 power stroke. I have a tuner, TS with Tony Wildman tunes, all the other usual lift, wheels, 4"exhaust, intake ect. I got the tuner and hated the knob, so I build the display. A lot of people liked it so I decided to try to market it. What do you all think about it? Any

Welcome.:welcome:

Hi Kevin. I'm Tim. Many people refer to me as a complete dick, but others find my humor quite endearing. Tell me, is this display expandable? In other words, I'd think that 4 characters limits you a bit....

Back