vendor?

So either put on your big boy pants or sign up for DTR. Did you get picked on as a kid? I sense a lot of stored up anger.

Now THAT...is some funny shyt right there. :hehe: That made my day. :clap:

Picked on? No, history shows that those that grow up to own a stock dully but spend there day on a "competition diesel" forum and trash people for anything as little as misuse of a sentance, tend to be the ones that were picked on and probably live in "you sure have a perty mouth" Oklahoma! Yea I love the "electrical engineer"!!!haha is that like a "burger technician" !!! Lol we call those electricians !!!!!!!! If your were truly a "engineer you would not be driving a 09 stock dually! OK maybe your a really bad "engineer" hahaha

Careful,

encoderstheiyrye-everywhere.jpg

And there's beer on my monitor again! :hehe: :hehe: :rockwoot:

Picked on? No, history shows that those that grow up to own a stock dully but spend there day on a "competition diesel" forum and trash people for anything as little as misuse of a sentance, tend to be the ones that were picked on and probably live in "you sure have a perty mouth" Oklahoma! Yea I love the "electrical engineer"!!!haha is that like a "burger technician" !!! Lol we call those electricians !!!!!!!! If your were truly a "engineer you would not be driving a 09 stock dually! OK maybe your a really bad "engineer" hahaha

Careful,

Actually, I was an electrician but now I design radar distribution equipment for navy vessels and choose to spend most of my money raising and supporting my two small kids....but go on....your story is of epic proportion.

What the hell is even going on?! LOL I was told I needed to come in here and fix some grammar... I feel this is beyond help... :hehe:

The only thing you missed was some kid signing up, got mad, said he'd leave, then continues to try and impress us with his knowledge and wisdom.

The only thing you missed was some kid signing up, got mad, said he'd leave, then continues to try and impress us with his knowledge and wisdom.

So, the typical new guy who gets mad that he is slightly incompetent? I blame Shane and Jonathon for wasting my time... :poke:

I love my CompD Family.

Actually, I was an electrician but now I design radar distribution equipment for navy vessels and choose to spend most of my money raising and supporting my two small kids....but go on....your story is of epic proportion.
OK so how would you feel if one of your kids posted on a forum to try to get some feed back and the second post was some wanna be "smart guy" asshole starts trashing them? Would you just laugh at your kids? Maybe you guys are still just kids? You refer to me as one, OK far from it but OK, I was just simply looking for feed back. I tried to do it the right way and become a "vendor" I see that this forum is more of just entertainment for people and some were people can act like total dicks and not get punched in the mouth. BTW 4x4dually, nice example you are setting for you kids!!! You should be proud!!! I am sure they will grow up to be just like you!

OK so how would you feel if one of your kids posted on a forum to try to get some feed back and the second post was some wanna be "smart guy" asshole starts trashing them? Would you just laugh at your kids? Maybe you guys are still just kids? You refer to me as one, OK far from it but OK, I was just simply looking for feed back. I tried to do it the right way and become a "vendor" I see that this forum is more of just entertainment for people and some were people can act like total dicks and not get punched in the mouth. BTW 4x4dually, nice example you are setting for you kids!!! You should be proud!!! I am sure they will grow up to be just like you!

His kids aren't incompetent inbred idiots. So he doesnt need to worry.

My kids won't be reading my posts until they are old enough to understand what they are reading.

Let's get this back on track. I'll warn you once...you start talking about family or my kids again and your ass will be shown the door....permanently.

Really? So they know better then to act like an asshole? Makes sense. So what your saying is he is an "incompetent, inbred, idiot ? Well that does fit the whole Oklahoma thing!

Really? So they know better then to act like an asshole? Makes sense. So what your saying is he is an "incompetent, inbred, idiot ? Well that does fit the whole Oklahoma thing!

Can you do us a favor? Go tag the front end of a moving bus. Preferably one that is doing over 30mph. Thanks man

Yes. My kids are both still in single digit ages and are of no concern to you. They DO NOT know how to act like assholes. Second warning.

I know I would slap my kid if he didn't know that electrical engineering is one of the toughest majors in college and proceeded to trash it as an occupation. Guess we should all just write sled pull and race so fast you slap yo momma toonz. Give up these legitimate occupations :(

I am just saying there was no reason to be a dick unless you just wanted to start something. Is this a professional site? Is this a place to get good feed back? Because all I see is a bunch of kids that like to start **** because they are bored and then when you put their rediculsnes in perspective with an illustration using something they a truly care about, they say "carful"!!!! Because you have realized that you were being a dick for no reason! Then got mad because I said something about it! So next time am I supposed to hang my head and just listen to your "asshole wisdom" because you work on radar on ships! In Oklahoma?? Still trying to figure that out, you give it your guna have to take it!

No;

and it was an honest referral, as you never know when someone may have a special project that warrants the use of the product he's marketing.

How he delivers the pitch, however, is his deal.

I am just saying there was no reason to be a dick unless you just wanted to start something. Is this a professional site? Is this a place to get good feed back? Because all I see is a bunch of kids that like to start **** because they are bored and then when you put their rediculsnes in perspective with an illustration using something they a truly care about, they say "carful"!!!! Because you have realized that you were being a dick for no reason! Then got mad because I said something about it! So next time am I supposed to hang my head and just listen to your "asshole wisdom" because you work on radar on ships! In Oklahoma?? Still trying to figure that out, you give it your guna have to take it!

Holy **** ladies and gents what is this we see!!!? Punctuation? I'll be damned! It worked!

Back