Listie Grove PA 6/25

and kevin dont kno u or wat u got against me but u can dip my tank anyday u want!

Dan we have met a few times. I have nothing against you! I will do what ever it takes to keep the classes in check. This is not the place to talk about it. Come to me a Listie and we can iron it out.

Looks like I'm out, rules say hot street trucks must be driven in. It can be done , but what a PITA. Besides I have to get up at 6:00 on Saturday for a fishing trip. Could it just be a misprint?

Liste wouldnt change it in the rules IIRC, but they dont enforce it. 95% of these trucks can street drive no problem, but hauling is a good peice of mind when going to pull!

Haul it in Bill, it's never been a problem in the past. I don't think they will like it if half the diesel trucks leave over a stupid rule.

Listie is usually always a good turn out.

Yes I'm ready and will pull at Listie. It remains to be seen if the truck will cooperate.

hahhaah highoutput u wont have to hunt 4 me! ahhaa watever it takes bud if u gota go roller go 4 it. its nice to have to comp local!!! and kevin will do just want u to remember one thing i pull open class, define open 4 me? and rem i pull fike now and im goin to as many as i can all season, i got no problem with them teching me but ill be damned if i let another puller tech me and i pull open, 2 many people care, and i think myself if sumone wants protest u should have to pay money and if the trucks legal that driver gets keepp the money, if illegal protester gets money back! THATS FAIR keeps the neb ****ing out

I don't want to see Dans truck get tech'd. I like the mystery in his setup. Leave it a mystery. LOL I've heard too many good guesses as to what he is running to let the cat out of the bag now.

Dan I will tell you one thing and one thing only. When I am teching trucks, if I ask you to raise the hood you will or you will not pull. I told you to leave this alone and come to me at Listie. You brought it up and I will lay it out. Like I said I have nothing against you. When I am teching it doesn't matter who I am or who you are, I have a job to do. You have started all the rumors that have brought all the trouble on your self. I don't care what you or anyone else has done to their truck as long as it fits the rules. I don't care what class it is it has to be teched. So far this year I have been pretty lenient. If you wish to push the point so be it.

na the point jamie open class is open! dont try and makes rulles just to c under sumones hood thats bull**** like i said i pull fike and i pass 4 prostreet! so go off there ruless and keep guessing

all ur doing is ruining the sport! everyyear theres more ruless and kevin can u post rules 4 listie open and westmoreland. there was always a hitch weight and weight box 60'' rule

There are too many crybabies. Don't worry about Dan's truck, worry about beating Dan's truck!

fikes prostreet class, they tech trucks b4 the pull i pass there rules read them! and there techs dont pull a truck, and they tech ur truck at ur pit!! its one guy na a fan club! no reason open a hood 4 open diesel! tell me what u need to c under a hood 4 open! and like i said dip my tank

If you run nos you need a full fire suit. That is just one thing. I'm sure your not going to tell anyone if you do or not. That is a job for tech.

Back