Listie Grove PA 6/25

u dont get it do u, ur so smart ur dumb! y would anyone protest if a truck was teched b4 a pull?? that would be like wipeing ur ass be 4 u ****???????? my ***** i dont want u under my hood! my other ***** truck shouldnt be teched in open> and if thought to be cheating sumone in class should have to protest and put money down! and then have a tech check 4 wat they r protesting! and if passses that guy takes his money falls dq and money back to protester

my truck was teched! and well whose in charge of westmorelands pulls? and dont say u im na like u kevin i dont pull trucks to make friends im very competive and thats y i went to open class cuz other people crying when i drove my truck and pulled street

Dan insurance says that every truck must have a technical inspection before every pull. A tech inspection at another event doesn't pass for a Westmorland pull. I have been very lenient on all the trucks. If something happens and someone gets hurt I could be held responsible if I didn't tech the truck.

ahhaha read rules last year who pasted them, its bulll**** nobody has u jiont guards, well fact is u let me kno where u tech i just wont go! better yet wat if i dont even winn??? wats the point in teching me ?? ur just nosey wat it comes down 2, and i dont c ur name on anything at westmorelands pull anyone that pulls shouldnt be allowed to tech!!! thats bull**** u kno it 2

this alot of fighting to win $50 at listie. But according to the rules you still need turbos teched if there are two they should be checked with a plug. that being said i really dont care all that much, but this makes for some good late night reading

Dan I'm not going to steal something off your truck. I don't have the money to compete in your class. Is there something your trying to hide that will not pass tech?

How about if Caleb techs your truck?

talking about westmoreland na listie bud, thats rite i gotta alot money in my truck!!! and i work hard 4 it. like i said dip my tank bud. and yes remembeer y use a slug if it visual passes, u guys got nothing to lose i do!!!

and sad part is caleb is honest and he even told me himself he would like to kno wats done to it, he wont lie, and i passed fikes tech and his rules r stricter then westmoreland read them once!!! again caleb pulls tho and he is one the only ones who will step up and run with me and na cry!!!!!

we should let someone who has a business that works on everyones trucks! remember kevin u will lose me 2 keep 5 trucks rememeber???

if there is only one you are good as gold look and walk away. i run nadm and i have had the same turbo for two years and every pull i have to pull the intake and get checked.

Yep that's what I told Mark Petros and if you remember I told him to tell you. I can't not tech a truck. When it rolls to the line it's my ass that is responsible if something happens.

THIS ANIT NADM like u said 50 involved here wats involved at nadm?? and kenny whens last time nadm lets a guy that pulls check ur truck???

Back