Listie Grove PA 6/25

goood y dont we let him tech hes worked on everyones truck, and is honest and could careless he pulls gas!!! and we all buy from him!!! id trust him! he has a name u guys dont

that is a solid point about who techs and the money. but someone teching is better than noone. i mean that other cat you are fighting with pulled street class last time because noone was there to tech. and i truly dont care what you have done because the only time i ever had to pull against you is at new centerville and i paid my money knowing what i was getting into with that weight and no weight classes

Dan what do I have to gain from looking at your truck. Maybe a laugh because your beating trucks that have more than what you do?

nothing against u kenny im just saying!!! and i gotaa alott respect 4 u hanging weights u coulda easyly went in the other class, there shoudnt be a rule that u need c under a open trucks hood and i pull fike just like u do i pull prostreet tho.

yeah i guess i see both sides one. I know that truck runs and i wont lie id like to know how you do it, but id like to know how everyone that beats me does it. i am just kinda freaked out you pulled my name out of thin air though

future kevin future!!! i kno anyone that pulls open dont have the safey ****i kno 4 a fact!!! and those r rules, neways im out i still anit letting u under my hood

hahhaa i ceen u at pulls man i kno ur name i dont miss a beat at this i notice alot ****, and ive been up ur way b4! hanging out umm hometown bar or sumthing it was called.?? and ya i kno wat ya mean but nice hook at fike 6th those r badass trucks that beat u, and thanks 4 being honest saying ud like to kno urself

I guess everyone should make sure they have everything ready for the next pull. I tried to go easy on everyone but with all this I guess that can't happen anymore.

well said! rules r rules!! a u jiont rule is as importaNT AS a turbo rule. ive neever said a word about a rule since i pulled a truck, and likei said if i didnt do wat i did last year and won nobody would care and thats a fact!! put urself in my shoes kevin

Here are the rules for Hot Street. In bold is all that I need to fix. When I swapped in the Dana 80 I didn't put it back on. My truck is open for anyone that wants to look at it or tech it.

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Must be state licensed and inspected and insurance card.
3. Fire Extinguisher required in cab.
4. Tires must be DOT 35-12.50 limit (no cut tires).
5. Duals allowed.
6. Track width of truck must be no more than 96"
7. Turbo limit 2.6 inducer bore, bushings, steped covers allowed.
8. Fuel nothing allowed other than #2 fuel only and water injection.
9. Fuel injection pumps must be OE style pumps. Pump swaps allowed, DUal cp3s and HPOP's allowed, NO ag governers.
10. Front Hanging weights allowed.
11. Weights will be no more than 60” from center of front diff.
12. No weights in cab.
13. Suspension traction bars, straps, airbags etc. are allowed
14. No solid suspension, removeable or adjustable stops are allowed.
15. Exposed u-joints must be shielded. ( ujoints visiable from side of truck)
16. Exhaust cannot exit toward spectators. Exhaust must exit to rear of truck or vertical stacks
behind cab any diameter.
17. Reese style hitch, no trick hitches, no vertical hitches, 3.5 twisted clevis or equivalent
opening to allow sled hook. 26” hitch height.
18. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
19. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

kenny we will chat sumtime, and i new u b4 u ever pulled a truck, just who u were, long story and i dont waanna start ****, we will b.s in person and u gota kno where im coming from man, fikes guys dont pull and they tech u at ur pit. and likei said i pass there rules westmoreland will be a breeze

I will say this, I trust Kevin more than anyone else to tech trucks. He is a honest guy. I don't think he would say anything to anyone about a truck he tech'd, but I wont lie... I am gonna offer him money to tell me something. LOL

OPEN DIESEL
8,000 lbs.

General Rules Apply

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Fire Extinguisher required in cab.
3. Helmets, seat belts, fire suits required.
4. Safety blanket on automatic transmissions and standard transmissions turning more than 4500rpms.
5. SFI approved FLywheel/clutch on standard transmissions.
6. Crank shaft damper shield required unless a SFI damper is used.
7. Kill switch required and or air shut off.
8. Drive shaft loops required. U-joint guards required.
9. Track width of truck must not exceed 102".
10. Pulling tires and Cut tires allowed
11. Turbo unlimited single or 3.2 atmosphere twin.
12. Must have 2 3/8" bolts in a cross pattern as close to the turbocharger exhaust outlet as possiable.
13. Hanging weights allowed. Weights will be no more than 60” from center of front diff.
14. Solid suspension allowed.
15. Exhaust anything vertical.
16. Hitch height 26”.
17. Pulling hitches allowed.
18. No vertical hitches allowed.
19. Fuel: Diesel, Nitrous, Propane, water/meth.
20. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
21. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

Back