Listie Grove PA 6/25

I could care less what you have. If Caleb is there he can tech it, I don't care.

hahha drop the fire suit **** cuz who has money 4 that? its local pulling, and i tell ya wat ill sleep on it? or will a body condom pass 4 fire suit

Dan you have stirred the pot so bad that it's running over and I'm under it. You have pushed and pushed till it has to be teched. I'm sure Mark also told you to stop baiting people.

Why is there a turbo rule in open class? Safety rules I can agree with but there's no need to look under anyones hood.

Why is there a turbo rule in open class? Safety rules I can agree with but there's no need to look under anyones hood.

Do you sled pull? How many classes have you ever seen without a turbo rule?

lmao if u guys belive the **** i say ur retarded wtf, seriously, wat r u supose say when ever pull 5people ask u wats done 2 ur truck ?? wait u dont have that problem

The fire suit is enforced for nitrous. I'll enforce the helmet rule.

bull**** doesnt state that in rules!!! read u cant just make **** up now ur ruining r local pulls wat is a guy who has a street truck with twins to run??? wat class he anit goin have safety ****??? answer

Yes. Open is open. Street or hot street or blah blah blah needs a turbo rule. Not open

bull**** doesnt state that in rules!!! read u cant just make **** up now ur ruining r local pulls wat is a guy who has a street truck with twins to run??? wat class he anit goin have safety ****??? answer

Dan if it has twins it must run open.

There is no class for a street truck with twins. FPP is the same way.

ur missisng the point they arent goin be wearing a firesuit and helment and have cross bolts!!! they drove there remember

i swear ur dumb dont u get wat im saying if its goin run open it has to meet saftey rules!!! they wont and rules r rules

A truck off the street with twins must pull open. If that truck can't pass tech it will not pull, period!

Stop calling me dumb or stupid.

Back