Listie Grove PA 6/25

read rule one kevin read it good very good!!! only rule that states must me done b4 a pull!! turbos have nothing to do with safety dawg!!! p.s dont try and change it ahhahahha

If you are enforcing the u-joint shield, guess I'm not wasting a trip to Listie.

Yes and that inspection includes checking for Nitrous. If you have it you will have a fire suit, period.

There will be nothing to protest if you don't hook to the sled. You still have to prove turbo size.

llmao hahhaa ur making more rules now doesnt say that and doesnt say u gota wear a fire suit newhere safety kevin safety ur really wannting to c the performance part tho y

Read Rules Kevin A Safety Inspection!! U Blew It U Can Just Protest Me And I Will Take Ur Money

Read rule number 3!

OPEN DIESEL
8,000 lbs.

General Rules Apply

1. A technical safety inspection required before pull.
2. Fire Extinguisher required in cab.
3. Helmets, seat belts, fire suits required.
4. Safety blanket on automatic transmissions and standard transmissions turning more than 4500rpms.
5. SFI approved FLywheel/clutch on standard transmissions.
6. Crank shaft damper shield required unless a SFI damper is used.
7. Kill switch required and or air shut off.
8. Drive shaft loops required. U-joint guards required.
9. Track width of truck must not exceed 102".
10. Pulling tires and Cut tires allowed
11. Turbo unlimited single or 3.2 atmosphere twin.
12. Must have 2 3/8" bolts in a cross pattern as close to the turbocharger exhaust outlet as possiable.
13. Hanging weights allowed. Weights will be no more than 60” from center of front diff.
14. Solid suspension allowed.
15. Exhaust anything vertical.
16. Hitch height 26”.
17. Pulling hitches allowed.
18. No vertical hitches allowed.
19. Fuel: Diesel, Nitrous, Propane, water/meth.
20. Driver who fails to hold position in line will forfeit his points for that class.
21. All decisions of officials are FINAL!!!

UR STILL MISSING THE POINT says nothing about teching b4 a pull except safety, and doesnt say anything bout running fire suit and notrous save that 4 next year

LOL Dan like you told me, read the rules. Keep digging yourself deeper.

hahha like i said ur na getting under the hood and i cant pull i dont gotta firesuit, thats a joke, ahahhaha if anyone would tech caleb would be only one i trust

Back